Your very first XBox Game?

x0BlackRose0x

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making a lot of threads today?

Far Cry 1

I'm new here so I didn't know that there's a limit of threads or that you may not do many threads. :(

I always post threads, even on the other internet-sides I'm on.

But if it's a bad thing I won't ask any more questions.

I'm new here so I didn't know that there's a limit of threads or that you may not do many threads. :(

I just noticed it and made a comment. ;). I've seen some make thread after thread and they get deleted for whatever reason. As long as no one official says anything, don't worry about what I or others say. :)

I just noticed it and made a comment. ;). I've seen some make thread after thread and they get deleted for whatever reason. As long as no one official says anything, don't worry about what I or others say. :)

Oh, alright! But thanks for the advice! I don't want others to think I'm a "spammer" or something after all so maybe I shouldn't post everything I want to ask on one and the same day :)

Oh, alright! But thanks for the advice! I don't want others to think I'm a "spammer" or something after all so maybe I shouldn't post everything I want to ask on one and the same day :)

Funny thing is, I posted on two threads in the past 15 min. that were deleted PDQ. That's what made me think of it. If it makes you feel better, they're good threads you're doing.

Kameo, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and NFS Most Wanted. My Xbox 360 was one of the first ones (gotten at midnight release) but my Dad said he sold it on Ebay. Found out at Christmas he lied :p

Just like ChickinOnaChain said, there isn't a problem with posting new threads as long as they aren't just useless stuff. That is the beauty of forums, asking questions and expressing yourself. :)

Edited by Ceris