top 5 worst current bands

J Lo

omg they were horrrrrrible when they opened for system of a down...it was 57 minutes of non stop CRAP every1 in the stadium was booing...

You're off your rocker. TMV are far superior to SOAD technically, and that is a fact that you cannot argue. TMV may not be your cup of tea, but they are far from one of the worst bands working today. And if one live performance is all you have to base this on, you're not really being fair at all.

Every rap song ever created...sounds all the same and its about the same thing anyway. Bitches, drugs, gangs...its all gay

But since a rapper dosnt even count as a band, I have to go with pretty much everyone else. I cant stand that emo-shit. Then I gotta go with the punk-rock screaming-like girl-bands. Then country, because seriously...who listens to country?;)

Erm, good stuff...

Megadeth is releasing their new album soon, with a song called Gears Of War(yes, based on the game)

and

Ensiferum is releasing "Victory Songs" soon as well.

Plus the LZ, Van Halen, and Police tour in the future.

Sounds like it will be a good year.

Oh, and Symphony X is supposed to be making another album too.

The Wu-Tang Clan renders your statement false.

not to be picky but i consider them hiphop...

but for my list...

1.Hawthorn/Fall Out Boy/Panic/I Look like a girl, emo music (begin cutting wrists)

2.Rap- "this is why im hot. this is why im hot. You aint cuz you not." thats the reason.

3.Staind/Godsmack/Nickelback and so called "Hard Rock"

4. Girl Groups and sologirls such as Ashlee Simpson, and Mrs. Agulara(sp)

5. Country music...sounds all the same, and i live in tx

• 1 month later...

Country music my ass! Country is some of the most true to life shit you'll stumble upon. Now, that doesn't mean this pop-country stuff isn't free from your opinions, cause I think it sucks too. But some classic country and some other artists really make me proud of liking that genre...

Plus this is a thread about bands, not a genre of music. Anything rap/hip hop related does NOT get the dignity of being called a "band". I thought you had to play an instrument to be in a band. But yeah, if we're gunna flame genres and or solo artists, it's time Fergies ass goes down in a blaze of monumental proportions. Spelling in songs is only cool if you're on Sesame Street bitch!

Hinder needs to die. I'm not sure what's cool about straining while you sing about angel lips. Don't try to be a badass, if you've got to try, then obviously you never payed attention to your first single about "getting stoned".

All pop music sucks/blows. Period. There is some great rock, country, metal, and a few gems of genres out there, but I'm SICK of hearing this replaceable catchy Gwen Stefani, Fall out Boy, Akon shit, none of which will stand the test of musical time.

Wow. I feel better.

I cannot stand:

Blue October

30 Seconds to Mars

Underoath and any other band with similar sounds

From First to Last (Yeah I know they sound like Underoath but they suck so bad they deserve their own seperate category of suckage)

Metallica... I just don't like 'em.

and just to agree with one other person here: The Mars Volta. Can't stand their music.

And as for everyone making overall broad generalizations, you guys must be kidding. To write off a large majority of groups as "Emo" and "Mainstream/top20/top40" is bull. How about listening and giving each band a try instead of judging them by (most likely) a single that a record label forces them to record to sound like whatever's hot?

And even though their previous efforts sucked, the new Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance cds are tolerable. I actually gave both a shot and turns out they're really not that bad (and if you say MCR can't play their instruments you're full of shit)