Veteran Gear : Gears of War 2

Bazzi313

Does modding your GS and getting this achievment give you the unlocks in gow3 and can it get you banned if not. Can any one here teach me how to get it much tankks please beacuse im on a new xbl account and really want the gold gnasher

Any modding will get you banned eventually.

Also isn't there 25x XP going on at the moment for Gears 2, surely it shouldn't take too long since it ends on the weekend.

Since there's some amusement surrounding this, here's his Twitter. He's asking the Gears team directly if they'll ban him.

Bazzi313 (Jaafar Bazzi)

@EpicGames Hey will veteran gear modders and glitchers be banned and how?

11 hours ago

Bazzi313 (Jaafar Bazzi)

@EpicGames If someone glitches the veteran gear achievement can they get banned from gow3 if so how ?

12 hours ago

Bazzi313 (Jaafar Bazzi)

Are veteran gear glitches and modder going to be banned, if so how are you going to catch them

23 hours ago

His gamertag is also the same as his username, if anybody wanted to look him up. Nothing special, only a handful of games, mostly shooters. Gears 2 isn't modded (yet).

Edited by Veedrock

Since there's some amusement surrounding this, here's his Twitter. He's asking the Gears team directly if they'll ban him.

His gamertag is also the same as his username, if anybody wanted to look him up.

lol This guy really wants his Gold Gnasher. By posting that stuff on Twitter hes basicly saying hes going to mod his gamerscore if he can get away with it.

Yeah I want to get vet gear too, but really couldn't be assed lol I've pretty much unlocked all the skins for it anyways, bar the gnasher

OP: You got to be joking right?? Yeah, you'll definatlye get caught, if not by MS then most likely by Epic... who'll pass on the message to MS. ITs just not worth it

25x XP until Tuesday when the game comes out. There's really no excuse not to have it. Just do like I did and lobby jump in KotH till you find a group of boosters, then ask if you can join in. Chances are the answer will be yes.

25x XP until Tuesday when the game comes out. There's really no excuse not to have it. Just do like I did and lobby jump in KotH till you find a group of boosters, then ask if you can join in. Chances are the answer will be yes.

just found this out plus all horde levels have tickers...so that will put a SMALL dent into seriously 2.0