Views on this dlc?

morgie123

Its dog shit pure and simple. The way it plays is wrong, something is not right and I cant put my finger on it. Im scoring a lot more chipped goals, volleys and diving headers. Shots from far away seem to take deflections and go into the net. I bang the ball into the box from the half way line from a free kick and managed to score on more than one occasion. As well as what has been said about the teams etc...its a kick in the nuts for football fans across the gaming world, it may even be enough to drive people back to trying PES.

Its dog shit pure and simple. The way it plays is wrong, something is not right and I cant put my finger on it. Im scoring a lot more chipped goals, volleys and diving headers. Shots from far away seem to take deflections and go into the net. I bang the ball into the box from the half way line from a free kick and managed to score on more than one occasion. As well as what has been said about the teams etc...its a kick in the nuts for football fans across the gaming world, it may even be enough to drive people back to trying PES.

This. For me the gameplay is a lot slower than original FIFA 12 and also a lot less free flowing. Online is a pile of wank as it doesn't pair up players based on skill, it's just random. As for having teams with false kits and player names that is just a disgrace. Overall it was a rushed dlc which had no care and attention going into it. Big let down EA:mad:

Same here. Playing as Spain online, I get Reina, Valdes, Albiol and 2 other CBs.

I've tried arranging the subs but I can't get any mids of CFs at all to come up in the list.

What a joke this DLC is.

This ^^

Happens with all teams, major glitch. Pain in the nutz seeing as how good Spains subs are and you can't even use them! :mad:

to be fair for £16 quid roughly its a good game the expedition story is good and will take a while so its not like a new DLC were its complete in the matters of a few hours. like how you can create a team and then challenge the rest of europe then go one take players and build your own team and also how you can design ur own kits and team name

to be fair for £16 quid roughly its a good game the expedition story is good and will take a while so its not like a new DLC were its complete in the matters of a few hours. like how you can create a team and then challenge the rest of europe then go one take players and build your own team and also how you can design ur own kits and team name

That's it though!

EA couldn't even license the 2 host countries!

That's it though!

EA couldn't even license the 2 host countries!

so your sayin if they licensed every team for the euro's then ur happy :S but if they licensed every team the would charge probably £40 and released the game separately like the world cup 2010 game ... then you would probably moan at the price

Have to agree with all the comments on here. It's too slow, the in game physics are rubbish, why change a winning formula which was FIFA12. Also Goalkeepers are shocking.

I wish I had not bought this pile of rubbish, I guess I will have to just settle for the original 1000G.

change the speed of the game on the settings

so your sayin if they licensed every team for the euro's then ur happy :S but if they licensed every team the would charge probably £40 and released the game separately like the world cup 2010 game ... then you would probably moan at the price

I would rather a fully licensed game with another 1000g at £40 on a separate disc rather than this pile of crap

I bought it without looking at any problems with it, and I shouldn't have. It's disconnected me from Live twice, and has crashed my xbox once in the space of about 2 hours.

I do agree with others that say it feels weird playing it, there is something not quite right with it when you play! The goalkeepers are a bit hit and miss, they'll pull off a world class save with a decent shot, yet a crappy one will go in the back of the net. The licensing thing annoys me a bit, but I can understand why they haven't financially licensed everything.

Overall, I do kinda wish I hadn't bought it, but I'll still get the full GS out of it.

people are complainin about how slow the game is its exactly the same as fifa 12 as its just a add on ... if you dont like the DLC don't download it just play fifa 12 with the national teams that are fully licensed already on the game

Do you work for the marketing department of EA's Euro 2012 dlc team?

They have licensed teams yes but they dont have all the teams in the main game. I bought the dlc day 1 thinking after what EA said we would have a complete package to be left amzaed that not even the part hosts were licensed! I bought it to experience the Euro's and the teams taking part, was this to much to ask? They did do a good job of keeping a lid on this before it was released. If this was made clear before the release I think a lot of fans reactions would not have been so negative.

And yes I can change the speed but what about online matches, that is what I mainly play Fifa for. Also lets not forget the long shots that trickle in past a keeper like Joe Hart and the volleys, diving headers, keepers that cant hold onto a single shot, leaving my defense wide open for a cheap goal as well as all the small gameplay changes made that we all can see but cant quite put our fingers on.

Im not usually one to complain about dlc but I feel EA really did a number on the loyal fans who were looking forward to playing this but with all the points I made previous added with a poor online mode has left a really bad taste in my mouth, rant over...again.

• 2 weeks later...

@Nederlander -- I'd say "no." It's $26 here in the States, I have my 1250/1250 now. The Expedition Mode would've been fun if you only had to play each team twice. It wound becoming a horrendous grind playing 150+ matches and 80% of the time the player you receive isn't someone you either want or need.

In my 3 games vs. Netherlands I got Schaars, Krul & Steklenburg. I kept Maarten until the end, but these 3 represents what I tended to get with every "big" team I played in the mode.