Achievement Discussion

Impulse

• 2 weeks later...

The achievements in this game look fun. Nothing really crazy that will get you mad just lots of gameplay. =)

But ya quick question. I havn't played the first release of this but I've wanted to for awhile so I think I'm getting this version. But ya is the achievements in this version harder to get or easier? Or are they like the same? :p

Lost Planet's multiplayer is under-rated. I'm hoping they didn't change a whole lot in this one. Perhaps a sprint button, as if you go back to this after playing Call of Duty and/or Halo, it's going to feel really slow.

The online achievements will be a little time consuming, but well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

What they really should have done was some interesting achievements like 5 headshots in a row, take out this guy with a rocket launcher, or snipe this guy in the head.

Not crap that we've all seen before:

Beat on hardest difficulty

Get a shitload of kills

Play a billion games

Do this in under a minute

Edited by lid

the achievements sound hard, but doable.. as long as extreme isnt as hard as the orig.. i couldnt even beat the 1st boss... but i have the other 800, so..

I had a hell of a time trying to beat that boss. After I did, I thought I was home free... then I ran into the Mission 4 boss and couldn't beat it, lol.

Yeah but they seem way too time consuming specially for people renting and / or boosting for this game... I might just get like 1/2 of the achievements and return it.. but it would suck if no one wants to boost.
Maybe some people like to play games with long time goals and not boost?

*Cough* GEARS! *Cough*

Although that is more like a nightmare than a longterm goal.

• 2 weeks later...

The achievements seem realistic to me. I loved the first Lost Planetand I've been waiting for this since it was a rumor.

Getting 5,000 Kills and Winning 200 Matches isn't that hard, if your a good player you can get that within 2 Weeks IMO.

BTW: We have a Clan for this, check out www.twhq.org - That's Tactical Warfare, or TW for short :D

Yeah but they seem way too time consuming specially for people renting and / or boosting for this game... I might just get like 1/2 of the achievements and return it.. but it would suck if no one wants to boost.

BOOSTING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO SUCK BOOSTERS R H0M0:rant:

The achievements seem realistic to me. I loved the first Lost Planetand I've been waiting for this since it was a rumor.

Getting 5,000 Kills and Winning 200 Matches isn't that hard, if your a good player you can get that within 2 Weeks IMO.

BTW: We have a Clan for this, check out www.twhq.org - That's Tactical Warfare, or TW for short :D

I actually played with u earlier today, there is alot of TW people

• 1 month later...

It's similar to the first one, much more Online Achievments and more weapons and features. A great buy and since it's only a special edition of the first one, it's cheap too.

I'm wanted to boost again for this, I'm level 119 now and I want to get to 130+. Send a message my way if you want to do level boosting, I have a really quick way of going up the ranks fast.

• 1 year later...

I apologize if this has been mentioned before but are the difficulties within this game just as hard as the ones in Lost Planet? If Extreme Mode is the same (fast thermal energy depletion, no VS in boss arenas, etc), then I might just wait until Lost Planet 2 comes out.