Need Help on Last Level of Castle Festunburg

Mark4Banishment

Anyone beat the last level of Castle Festunburg? I think it's called Meldstorm or something around that spelling. It's the level where you and the Dr. have to drive around in a tank to escape the fort?

Which Soilder did you use to beat the mission? As I usually make it as far as where you have to destory all the tanks and towers at the end of the bridge.

Thanks for all who can help me on this level

Just to let everyone know I finally beat it as I didn't use the tank on everything. Esp. when the tank is very weak as a few shots at the time pretty much means game over.

I took Ross since he can stand fire fight the most and went out and shoot all the guys, There are rocket launchers all around the map so you can shoot all the tanks easy.

What I did is after the area is clear then jump on the tank and move on to the next area. As do the same for the whole level.

Just one thing is don't walk way to ahead of the tank for the reason the Dr. will get killed as since no save points in this stage, you have to redo the whole level over again.

Hope this helps

you put it like behind tall walls or by houses no where near people with rocket launchers. Pretty much only people can really hurt the tank is people with launchers and other tanks. As for tanks they go so far in the map after playing the map a number of time you get to see where people are set up and how far the tanks goes.

If there anything else then give a shout

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im getting frustrated with this as the tank gets blown to bits before i can take out the tanks over the bridge. i tried leaving the tank and picking people off with bull and killing everything with ross but both times the doctor just dies for no reason. i need a guide of how to do this level

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
i cant do this... even on easy... i cant do this... im on like 40th try.. the game isnt even hard!! so easy up until this one freaking spot... someone help!!

from what i remember, become the sniper... i think it is bull. then dont get in tank but snipe half the people in first half then go back for tank and go to next area. have 0 people in first area while in tank. then in second area, go left or right and park tank then kill every1 there. get back to tank and proceed on. again park tank in final area and kill every1 then use a rocket on the other tanks or blow them up.

hope that helps, i got this achievement back in feb i think