Best Xbox-360 game ever

Deadsea 1993

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you havent played it. The storyline is sooooo strightforward. It like get from point A to point B. I think you should play it as it is very easy and there are no missables. I think you can get the full 1000G for it. The graphics do suck but it was the shit back in the day.

since you recommended the game i might give it a go :D

Best Xbox 360 game for me has got to be Halo 3. I spent so much time playing that game, i even went to i37 to compete in the 4v4 ladder. Best maps/weapons of any Halo game on 360 imo.

oh, and the fact that there was no jetpacks,regens,personal turret business. It was just straight up Halo.

Yeh it my favourite aswell. I spent hours upon hours playing that game. I loved the campaign, multiplayer maps, weapons and the fact that there are no killcams, loadouts, join games in progress but most of all i loved the ranking system. I achieved so many 50's in that game. It was the best Halo game so far. you could also have 2 players in theater and the forge was the best in all the halo games.

I had soooo much fun playing this game. I was also very very very good.

Yeh it my favourite aswell. I spent hours upon hours playing that game. I loved the campaign, multiplayer maps, weapons and the fact that there are no killcams, loadouts, join games in progress but most of all i loved the ranking system. I achieved so many 50's in that game. It was the best Halo game so far. you could also have 2 players in theater and the forge was the best in all the halo games.

I had soooo much fun playing this game. I was also very very very good.

i love Halo 3 it is and will always the best game on xbox 360 manly for story line and ranking system but that all changed when they took it out in Reach and halo 4

i love Halo 3 it is and will always the best game on xbox 360 manly for story line and ranking system but that all changed when they took it out in Reach and halo 4

Preach on brother, preach on.

I also love the fable series because it reminds me of my childhood when i finished the game. I would restart over and over again. I also remember spending hours just trying to get strength exp to get the sword in the rock.

Ahhh, fun times.

Skyrim. Others: Bioshock, Batman: AA, Mass Effect 1, Dead Space.

Favourite multiplayer shooters: Bad Company 2, Gears 3.

Exclusive: Gears of War 2, Halo Wars (amazing multiplayer battles)

I completely agree with the top list and bottom list. However, i have not played Bad Company 2 but i heard it was good. I might play this game one day.

Halo wars was one of the best RTS's on the xbox. TBH, i just got it because it was Halo and was dreading playing it because it was an RTS. Boy was i wrong. The game is fucking amazing. Great story and multiplayer.

Go away.     

It's nice to see that I am not the only one who was BORED out of their mind playing Fallout 3.

Battlefield 3 by far. The multiplayer still has me going a year and a half later

Well if we went by that I still play MW2 MP and that came out in 2009. With that said I do not think it's best game ever.

It's nice to see that I am not the only one who was BORED out of their mind playing Fallout 3.

Well if we went by that I still play MW2 MP and that came out in 2009. With that said I do not think it's best game ever.

Stool bory cro

Best I played would prob be Batman AA.

I did really like Skyrim, but I would fall asleep every damn loading screen. And same thing with Fallout 3-- I think it's great, but now I'm into the DLC and I'm pretty much done with it... feel I've spent way too long on it.

Assassin's creed series, are my favorite, but I know they're not the best. How about LA Noire. I feel there's not many games like it. I thought it was different and just great gameplay and story.