Tips for Snatch activity?

tpb

I was trying to do this and the girls just won't get in the car?!?!

I shoot their handlers, then all hell breaks loose and the entire gang appears... And they apparently don't wanna get in, They just stand there!

Is a while since I did the original one as part of the story - is there something I'm doing wrong?

I was trying to do this and the girls just won't get in the car?!?!

I shoot their handlers, then all hell breaks loose and the entire gang appears... And they apparently don't wanna get in, They just stand there!

Is a while since I did the original one as part of the story - is there something I'm doing wrong?

Shoot the handlers that are watching over them, make the hookers follow you, make sure you have enough seats for them in your vehicle as well as 4 doors doors. Try using a more durable car, they're slower but obviously they handle more damage.

If that doesn't work then your game is messed up, I hope thats not the case.

Good luck.

Get a 4 seat car and spend some cash customizing it. You want a durable vehicle to take hits, along with some nitrous to speed things up.

You don't necessarily have to customize your car.

I'd also recommend if your car gets too banged up just steal one of the gangs cars that are chasing you, after you drop the hookers off because don't forget you're on the clock.