Demon Door Achievement Glitch **FIX**

o CYB0RG o

Did this method work for you?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Did this method work for you?

• Yes! Finally..Thank you!
    • No dude, this was crap.
    • I am not playing the game again. *F* this achievement.
    • I'm too broke to pay for the DLC.

I kinda wonder how this can not work ..

Since you start a new game and are aware of the glitch you'll watch out for it.

I thought a fix was a fix once it fixed the problem there were the problem was found?

If fixes being able to actually achieve the achievement. Instead of people having problems with a glitched achievement they can fix their methods of opening any other Demon Door but the DLC first when attempting to obtain it.

:woop:

My partner got the king achievement when he was in someone else game even though he had only just started playing, so can i assume that you can get the demon door one in someone else's game too if you are there when they get it? just like fable 2 did this.

anyone let me know, and for anyone that hasn't got the achievement yet, mine glitched on me so i would like to try this theory out if anyone will let me join their game.

GT is Bobbins1984.

My partner got the king achievement when he was in someone else game even though he had only just started playing, so can i assume that you can get the demon door one in someone else's game too if you are there when they get it? just like fable 2 did this.

If it would be like that they'd placed ''or see another Hero do so'' in the description

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

fuck this i played the whole game again coz the demon door and labnotes achievements glitched. got the labnotes one and the demon door one glitched again. i'm so pissed right now it's not even funny. i tried opening the ravenscar demon door first like a lot of people were doing and instead of counting 1/7 it just didn't count at all, nothing came up next to it saying how many doors i had opened. this is f*ckin ridiculous. lionhead should fix their shit dlc before they release it. idiots

fuck this i played the whole game again coz the demon door and labnotes achievements glitched. got the labnotes one and the demon door one glitched again. i'm so pissed right now it's not even funny. i tried opening the ravenscar demon door first like a lot of people were doing and instead of counting 1/7 it just didn't count at all, nothing came up next to it saying how many doors i had opened. this is f*ckin ridiculous. lionhead should fix their shit dlc before they release it. idiots

I feel your pain. Had the exact same thing happen to me. Unbelievable.