any tips for the Juggernauts?

Rascalov

I'm on chapter 7 on Suicide mission and I keep being killed by the Juggernaut that appears. They are basically exact copies of the Juggernaut enemies from MW2 and 3. That is when you are chasing after Gould outside. If I even pop my head out for 2 seconds I die. If they are this hard on SM then I shudder at how hard they must be on FUBAR :p

I'm on chapter 7 on Suicide mission and I keep being killed by the Juggernaut that appears. They are basically exact copies of the Juggernaut enemies from MW2 and 3. That is when you are chasing after Gould outside. If I even pop my head out for 2 seconds I die. If they are this hard on SM then I shudder at how hard they must be on FUBAR :p

I heard that the weakspot on a juggernaut is the chest and not the head. Also blindfire if you can get your shots on target. If it's the part i'm thinking about it is easier to let Gould die and go stealthy, that way you don't verse the juggernaut.

Edited by Sarsage

There are more than one effective way=)

I would say KEEP all grenades as long as possible!Safe them all!If you throw a grenade on a Juggernaut,then he is not able to shoot for a little bit.

Use your shot gun , with blind fire!or a LMG-Blindfire!only blindfire!

Also , target him that your buddys is attacking the Juggernaut too!

In The Last Mission use your grenade launcher for the final 2 juggernauts!!

Blindfire blindfire blindfire+Grenades+shot-gun!

I hope it helps=)

Good luck with chapter 14 on Fubar ... I died allllllooooot on this mission ...i died even alot of time on suicide difficult...........

I tried out a few ideas in the suicide mission playthrough, and when it came to FUBAR, I stuck with two methods, that made them easy to take down:

1) Use stickies on them, make sure they stick!!

2) I always kept a SAW on me (AA-12 works very well too at the end), unload 50 or so bullets into his torso, and he drops quickly.

Made sure I had at least one of the two, usually had both ready for any heavies. Try to keep some distance between you and him, and get your squad to focus on him, they may distract him, and will also throw grenades to make him stop moving/shooting.

If I didn't have either, I'd settle for a shotgun and spam him with it (blindfire if he's right next to you), otherwise a SCAR-H grenade launcher if possible (3 direct hits takes him down, I think).

So just make sure you keep a SAW and/or stickies on you, will make FUBAR heavies simple to take down. Hope that helps!

Good luck :)

As mentioned above the best way dealing with them is by always have a set of grenades or sticky grenades with you, once you know where they are after your first playthru, its alot easier even on FUBAR, things that bring the juggernaughts down quik are the following weapons:

Grenades

Sticky Grenades

M220 Grenade Launcher

415 Rifle

There is a part where you facing one of those unpleasant fellows when you been seperate from your team in the mall after you go down on a zippline there,s a few enemies after those have been killed you go into a room and there,s 2 more soldier coming after they have been dispatched, the light start to go on and off and a juggernaught comes in to make your day go realy bad, the thing i used here was the shotgun you can pick up before using the zippline i stayed behind the first avialable cover and just trow two grenades at him then basicly took my shotgun and blindfired at him its abit tricky as he seems to shift left and right but after a few well placed hits he goes down quikly even on FUBAR, don,t stick your head out here to fire just blindfire!!

And as mentioned above having your team fire at those heavies aswell sure helps but they always followed by a few regular soldiers so on FUBAR it might end with both teamates down, making it a lifesaving rush to take out that heavy as quik as possible to revive them.

I heard that the weakspot on a juggernaut is the chest and not the head. Also blindfire if you can get your shots on target. If it's the part i'm thinking about it is easier to let Gould die and go stealthy, that way you don't verse the juggernaut.

Thats hardly helpful though, saying as you will soon be facing a lot of them in much more difficult circumstances.

I find the best way to beat Juggernauts is to pepper them with fire when they are at range (and not terribly accurate) and as they get close, stall them with sticky grenades or frags. Not only will the explosive do damage but it will often stun them too, giving you more time to rattle off a few rounds.

A 'stick and move' attack can also be useful if you have enugh cover nearby. By shooting off a few rounds and changing cover, you can confound them as they are nowhere near as nimble as you. And of course, order your squad to attack them for a significant advantage.

One of the best things I've found is to let them get kind of close and use blind fire with a shotgun. The heavy you have to fight in the room with the flickering lights is made incredibly easy if you grab the shotties in the area before. Because they move slowly you can usually move around cover faster than they can catch you so you can just keep blasting away with the shotgun. If you don't have a shotgun the use grenades to stun them and then just open fire while they're stunned.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...