Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The achievements look like a good set. They look reasonably easy (although some will be time consuming)

However, there is one that sticks out as REALLY difficult.

Surviving ALL 50 rounds of Locusts in the horde mode seems super hard

EDIT: Some people, having played the game, have said this isn't too hard as you can just get it on casual. Thats a relief

Edited by Chud 360

The achievements look like a good set. They look reasonably easy (although some will be time consuming)

However, there is one that sticks out as REALLY difficult.

Surviving ALL 50 rounds of Locusts in the horde mode seems super hard

Maybe. For the achievement, it stated it could be done on any difficulty. It might not be so bad on Casual. And, also, I haven't read anywhere what difficulty the Epic testers tried so for all we know, it could have been Hardcore or Insane difficulty.

My understanding of horde mode is that it starts pretty easy and ramps up. I haven't heard anywhere that you can set the difficulty in this mode. I may be wrong tho

Well, I thought so too, but check this out:

Hoard the Horde Survive all 50 waves of Horde (any difficulty, any map) 30G

i was thinking that the weapon achievement ones might be easy but then i remembered that only one certian type of kill counts per match. but you could do some player matches on one round and get it that way meh......either way my ass has got 5 days after the release off from work and i dont think ill sleep all five of those days. see you all online.

I think the seriously 2.0 achievement could actualy be quite fun and not to hard considering that you can do it online and in the campaign.

i think completeing all 50 rounds of horde will be the toughest achievement but it will be good to have a try at it.

other than that the other achievements seem to be pretty easy

:uzi::eek::drunk

I think people are overlooking the fact that seriously 2.0 will still take a butt load of time. Look at Undertow's "Lord of the deep" - 80 kills in 1.5 minutes and 10,000 kills STILL took forever.

I wonder how many kills you get for hoard mode per hour?

If seriously 1.0 took a minimum of 100 hours, with 100 kills/hour (minus gathering times, etc)

seriously 2.0 will take a minimum of

1000 hours with 100 kills/hour

500 hours with 200 kills/hour

200 hours with 500 kills/hour

100 hours with 1000 kills/hour

and YES, i know all modes count, I'm just stating how long it will take to get 100,000 kills using the above figures. When we figure out how many you can kill in an hour of hoard, take 100,000 / (kills per hour) = length of time needed.

Maybe. For the achievement, it stated it could be done on any difficulty. It might not be so bad on Casual. And, also, I haven't read anywhere what difficulty the Epic testers tried so for all we know, it could have been Hardcore or Insane difficulty.

i agree with this. i believe that it was tested on insane so casual may be okay... i wont stop til i do it on insane tho probably using gridlock =D

Party Like It's 1999

30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Play 1999 rounds of multiplayer (any mode)

Thats gunna be a pain somewhat

i dont think this is as bad as it sounds.. this is less than 200 games on 10 rounds.. i usually plays 18 rounders so i think think i worked it out as playin 112 games. so not to bad at all