Hard expert achievement

Nanbag

the glitch from F1 2010 doesnt appear to work. can anyone else confirm? if you have autosave on it auto saves after you change the settings mid race. not sure if it works without autosave, not even sure the option to turn autosave is on, havnt really looked. too into the racing.

so if anyone else can confirm id be greatful.

EDIT: looks like this might be possible still if you turn autosave off in "myf1" will be a while till i can confirm gonna have to wait for my 3rd season now.

Edited by Nanbag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the achievement with auto save ON , just do the glitch like on F1 2010 and You will be good.

Always start races with HARD difficulty then when on track change the assists dont mind the autosave icon and change back to hard before U cross the finish line. This goes to practice, qualy and race. Good luck!

Edited by Vytenis

My native language is not english (Ive learned english by myself), so, what I have to do is just start the round (P, Q, R) with hard or expert settings, change the settings to easier in the options and before I pass the finish line just push back everything to hard or expert?

So here is what i wanna do:

Setting: Hard/Expert and shortest Race Distance and short Weekend.

Drive Qualifiyng. Drive Race and before Finish Line change to hard/expert again.

Will this work? Or do i have to change settings in Qualifying as well etc.?

But i could skip Training, or? Just dont drive and dont turn on easy. But i still dont understanding why in Quali. Do i have to change difficult before finishing my round? Or just change it before going to race or when exactly? In the race before finishing line. But when i have to change in Quali. Can someone explain this a little bit more detailed please?

Thank you

But i could skip Training, or? Just dont drive and dont turn on easy. But i still dont understanding why in Quali. Do i have to change difficult before finishing my round? Or just change it before going to race or when exactly? In the race before finishing line. But when i have to change in Quali. Can someone explain this a little bit more detailed please?

Thank you

all you have to do is...

1. make sure in the calender the setting is set to hard.

2. if you want you can skip practice but if you dont want to, you need to go out on track change your assists to what you want and then change them back to hard before you go back to the garage.

3. in qualifying do the same as in step 2.

4. in race do the same as in step 2, except this time you have to change the settings back to hartd before you cross the start finish line.

hope this helps.

still yet to confirm whether or not this actually works yet this year.

Start a new season with autosave on and the difficulty on hard/expert, goto Australia and start the 1st practice session (with autosave on) drop back out to the main menu (through the paddock) as this ends the session. (the game auto saves)

Goto your profile and turn off auto save, the game will now only save if you do it manually, start you career back up and goto the qualifying session, change all your assist as you so wish and carry on.

Unless there is some sort of back ground save then you can leave the assists turned on and not have to keep changing them back.

If you need to save at any time ( I dont know, maybe you have some sort of life and need to stop playing) I would advise changing the settings back to hard/expert so when you manually save it has saved under the hard/expert rules.

I HAVE NOT DONE IT THIS WAY! Its just a thought I had after I had done it using the method of keep switching back.

I guess if someone wants to try crack on. This just seems like a way to save yourself bags of time.

Start a new season with autosave on and the difficulty on hard/expert, goto Australia and start the 1st practice session (with autosave on) drop back out to the main menu (through the paddock) as this ends the session. (the game auto saves)

Goto your profile and turn off auto save, the game will now only save if you do it manually, start you career back up and goto the qualifying session, change all your assist as you so wish and carry on.

Unless there is some sort of back ground save then you can leave the assists turned on and not have to keep changing them back.

If you need to save at any time ( I dont know, maybe you have some sort of life and need to stop playing) I would advise changing the settings back to hard/expert so when you manually save it has saved under the hard/expert rules.

I HAVE NOT DONE IT THIS WAY! Its just a thought I had after I had done it using the method of keep switching back.

I guess if someone wants to try crack on. This just seems like a way to save yourself bags of time.

THIS METHOD DID NOT WORK IN 2010

note that doesnt neccessarily mean it wont this year, but i wouldnt reccommend trying it this way unless you really want to. It also doesnt save that much time, it will save you 10 minutes over the course of a season if you take 5 seconds to change the settings each time. it would take even less time for the more skilled drivers because they will win the title much earlier in the season.

I CAN CONFIRM THE 2010 GLITCH WORKS

heres how i did it,

turned off autosave in myf1

started a new season (mine was my 3rd) on hard difficulty.

skipped practice

did quali, when on the track change the driver assists as you wish.

before you return to garage change settings back so they are set to hard (make sure it says hard at the top)

go to race, then when your car is on the grid change your assists to however you want them.

just before you cross the line change the settings back to hard difficulty, again make sure it says hard at the top.

repeat for every race til the achievement pops, personally i only had to win about 11 races before it popped, then i just skipped the rest of the season. did it in around 4 hours.

Edited by Nanbag

If it is like last year, all you do is set the difficulty to hard at the start of the session (As in, when you select race calendar). When on the track, enter the pause menu and change the assists to whatever you want. Before finishing the session or before crossing the finish line in a race, enter the pause menu again and change the assists back to what they were on hard. Do this for every race. Never save a set-up with the assists changed.

I am slightly confused by Nanbag's post. He said it works the same as 2010, but that did not require you to turn off auto-save... I will put it in the guide as soon as I have more confirmation of the methods that work.

Ok, thanks.;)

Yes, you need to beat the Pro AI. You can only change things such as traction control, gearbox, racing line, etc.

I will try it the next days and i will write down everything i do. I hope i can confirm the method and help players in the future ;)

ok so i set to hard start quali and turn on the assists i set my laps then before jumping back to garage change the setting back to hard except when i changed the assists hard changed to custom and now it wont let me change it back to hard as i cannot select it, i can change the assists back but it still says custom, so what do i do now??

ok so i set to hard start quali and turn on the assists i set my laps then before jumping back to garage change the setting back to hard except when i changed the assists hard changed to custom and now it wont let me change it back to hard as i cannot select it, i can change the assists back but it still says custom, so what do i do now??

I was wondering the same thing. Also it autosaves after you make the changes. Does this have an effect on anything.

I was wondering the same thing. Also it autosaves after you make the changes. Does this have an effect on anything.

autosave has no affect apparently but i havnt tried.

just have to change settings back to hard settings, ie medium traction abs on and no other assists