Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hosting a boosting session for party animal, it's a challenge, it's the playoffs, League Champion, etc....Put your gt down if you wanna get these done

1. AWC GOTTI

Time/Date: TBA

Hey man I would be in for "Party Animal" and "It's a Challenge".

Gamertag: Bored of Names

Greetz! Hope we'll find 4 other people soon. :)

My GMT is GMT+1.

Edited by Gulli

Sorry for tonight guys, kid was online and when I sent him a message he just bailed. So therefore, he is off the list, Um now that leaves us back at 3, we need one more, if you know a friend or someone on another website that needs this let me know.

1. II Mo 3 II

2. Superteemu

3. wpn gods terror

Would like to get this achievement done tomorrow, I am around anytime after 1 so let me know. All we need to do is find a forth. I posted a link below read it and make sure you know what is going on. My mic is broken but if you read ahead of time you will know what is going on and what we are doing.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a36207/its-a-challenge-achievement.htm?showguides=1

Sorry for tonight guys, kid was online and when I sent him a message he just bailed. So therefore, he is off the list, Um now that leaves us back at 3, we need one more, if you know a friend or someone on another website that needs this let me know.

1. II Mo 3 II

2. Superteemu

3. wpn gods terror

Would like to get this achievement done tomorrow, I am around anytime after 1 so let me know. All we need to do is find a forth. I posted a link below read it and make sure you know what is going on. My mic is broken but if you read ahead of time you will know what is going on and what we are doing.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a36207/its-a-challenge-achievement.htm?showguides=1

I'm a kid now? When you asked me earlier today what time would be appropriated for me, I told you it would be best tomorrow and that I MAYBE could do the boosting section tonight... Well, I could'nt, so gtfo.

Hey everyone. Okay I am setting up all of the online achievements. However I am going to set them up in two different sessions. First I am going to do its a challenge. This requires a total of four people two on one team and two on another. This is the link which explains everything that needs to be done http://www.trueachievements.com/a362...m?showguides=1

It is going to be a first come first serve, however just because it is four slots you can still put your name down in case someone backs out suddenly. I know a few of you I have already talked too and have already started a list but I am restarting it as of this post. I plan on getting this done sometime Thursday or Friday in the mid afternoon to evening EASTERN TIME. Please read the above link in advance so that you know what is going on. I will post for the other achievements in the near future.

1. II Mo 3 II

Extras

IF YOU WANT IN YOU MUST LET ME KNOW, DON'T JUST PUT UP A POST I NEED ALL ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS, THAT DOESN'T HELP ANYONE ELSE OUT. ALSO POST HERE DON'T MESSAGE ME ON XBOX BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME I AM BUSY PLAYING SOMETHING ELSE.

Hey everyone. Okay I am setting up all of the online achievements. However I am going to set them up in two different sessions. First I am going to do its a challenge. This requires a total of four people two on one team and two on another. This is the link which explains everything that needs to be done http://www.trueachievements.com/a362...m?showguides=1

It is going to be a first come first serve, however just because it is four slots you can still put your name down in case someone backs out suddenly. I know a few of you I have already talked too and have already started a list but I am restarting it as of this post. I plan on getting this done sometime Thursday or Friday in the mid afternoon to evening EASTERN TIME. Please read the above link in advance so that you know what is going on. I will post for the other achievements in the near future.

1. II Mo 3 II

2. PE0014

Extras

IF YOU WANT IN YOU MUST LET ME KNOW, DON'T JUST PUT UP A POST I NEED ALL ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS, THAT DOESN'T HELP ANYONE ELSE OUT. ALSO POST HERE DON'T MESSAGE ME ON XBOX BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME I AM BUSY PLAYING SOMETHING ELSE.