Achievement Trading/Co-Op Partners

Spartan

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some co-op partners who will absolutely beast the bosses cause for some reason i have a hard time hitting them and stuff, plus im going for dedicated,scrooge, and survivalist all in one p[laythrough. Also, I need to get Group Hug which won't unlock for some reason. Im on usually on around 3 to 10 EST on weekdays and on weekends check at night mostly. Im playing a 24 Seraphim if you wanted to know.

GT: Unlimiteddx

im lvl 62/63 SW need someone to help on platin(i cant die i want to get ach for not dying;])

GT: miedzianek

Um if you're on platin you should have it already because you have to beat gold to get to platin and silver to get to gold. If you died in those or in bronze you need to create a new character to get the no dying achievement. Your deaths have to read 0 and beat the campaign on any difficulty to get.

Need some help on platin on the final 4 bosses I'm currently lvl 70 so i need ppl between 60-80, playing right now gt is DannyXXX message me if ur willing to help I will make a Niob game after if u need the achievement. :)

nvm a few guys joined and helped me kill them but if anyone needs the gold/platin/niob achievements and ur within 10 lvls of 71 send me a message on live I'd be more then happy to make a game for ya.

Edited by Theredeemer

Got the game yesterday, Currently level 16 but having trouble with Gar'Colossus. any would be greatly apreciated:) and anything I could do in return to help.

Im Inquisitor

Shadow campaign

Edited by Libara

Lv 62 dark side looking for some one whit lv 52-72 whit the Niobius mode ON to gain the achievement plz.

Playing atm, send me invite or request !!!

(If i need up some lvs to party say it too plz)

Edited by Dragonsss

I'm looking for a co-op partner, to quickly level up, or just get the play in gold, plat and anything above silver achievement difficulties. Also, If I could borrow a set of rings to get that achievement I would be grateful. Or just to play online, got a lot of chars to get to lvl 15...

GT: Klingsor

looking for anyone who wants to help me beat the nameless guardians on silver i am a level 54 tg or anyone who would like to start to play gold with me when i beat them i plan on get the 40 % quest achvy then so all else its some easy exp for u hit me up online GT: Kyton912

I got a high elf lvl 30 right now , and i'll finish soon the campain in silver , i'm still loking for people for gold , platinum , niub playthrough campaign on the light side !

GT : FDL Whofunk

Edited by whofunk

Looking for a few achievements, specifically the Set Item achievement. I have a lot of random set pieces to offer atm (listed in the Market thread), I am a 58 SW. I don't need to keep any set items, just borrow them to pop the achievement, if anyone is willing send me a message at

GT: Son Goku 03

Also looking to join a Niob game when possible, if anyone has chars 48-68 that have unlocked those difficulties.

EDIT: I have the Helmet of Infinite Torment (lvl 35), and the Blazing Shoulders - Infinite Torment (lvl 35), so I only need the Diabolical Chestplate, and then I will gladly give the set away to someone who needs it.

Edited by Gattz04

I am a lvl 55 (almost 56) seraphim looking for some set armor pieces. Can trade gold, runes, ect for them.

GT- jEnNz4

I got some set armor pieces for seraphim , i'll be happy to exchange you these ones against High Elf pieces of set :)

Contact me if you're interested FDL Whofunk