Survival Technique

Killbaoy1537

I might have found a easy way to beat 25 people.

You use the Spartan with the Xyele, Sarissa, and Heavy Javelin but with

Bronze Cuirass for more Armor then you jsut slice and dice through people even with alot of armor with (X,X,X) Combo and then you block projectiles with your Shield, but you might lose it even if you do you'll still be deep in there to the point were you can get far with it.

But beware of the Centurion he will mess you up.

If anyone has better Ideas Let me know. I've Unlocked it so this Works

Edited by Killbaoy1537

Well the way i done it was by selecting the knight with his Mace, Poleaxe, Light Crossbow and his Coat of Plates armour. It's basically the same way as you i held the shield up as they spawn so they don't throw projectiles and when they got close i mashed X and it done the trick. However when the Spartan and Centurion came out, if they were using their spear weapons i would block wait for them to attack and as soon as they finished i mashed X.

Had a much easier time doing this with Fromaginator's method. I got twenty kills the first time I used the Spartan/Xyele combo, but I tried ten or so more times and never even got close to it again. The Ninja/Kyoketsu Shoge method got me 43 kills and the achievement on the second try. That extra speed and range really helps.

Probably would've gotten it on the first try with the Ninja if I'd remembered that only characters with a shield can block projectiles. Damn Pirate blasted a hole in my torso.