All Collectables as found in a printable list

Suki

Collectibles:

http://vgfaq.com/guides/max-payne-3-collectables-guide/

The site has the collectibles in order with pictures and has them separated by chapters.

Thanks to this website for the great walkthrough!

Disclaimer: vgfaq.com is the host of these guides and at some point my eventually take them down. When this happens please notify a mod or admin to delete this thread or, if someone else creates a guide here.

COLLECTIBLES BY CHAPTER

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Edited by Tyger7

Great list but it needs some serious editing, my poor eyes :/

All he did was cut and paste from another website. He has yet to give any credit to the original creator.

This is the link to the original guide (with pictures) :

http://vgfaq.com/guides/max-payne-3-chapter-1-collectibles-locations/

All he did was remove the pictures and pasted the text here.

Edited by ColdSpider72

All he did was cut and paste from another website. He has yet to give any credit to the original creator.

This is the link to the original guide (with pictures) :

http://vgfaq.com/guides/max-payne-3-chapter-1-collectibles-locations/

All he did was remove the pictures and pasted the text here.

Did u not read the top line of the text, i really could care less i wont do it again i was just trying to help complete strangers out with the game, not appretiated no problem.

Did u not read the top line of the text, i really could care less i wont do it again i was just trying to help complete strangers out with the game, not appretiated no problem.

And did you not read my top line of text? You have to give credit to the actual creator to post stuff from any other website. Just saying "hey, this isn't mine" is not giving anyone else credit. Did it not occur to you that the OP may not have given permission for it to be posted anywhere else?

Also, apparently you completely skipped my first post where I said that "I'm sure people appreciate it".

i dont give a rats arse about getting credit or giving it, once u post on the internet its public domain imo, im sure the guy that wrote the guide has had sleepless nights tossing and turning over me doing this or hes actually got a life and couldnt care less, like me. take whatever is up your arse out and and stop barrating people from behind a keyboard as i already stated i tried to help ppl what part of that do u have a real problem with? that i didnt give someone credit WOW!

i dont give a rats arse about getting credit or giving it.....

OK....well:

You will need to provide a source and a link for where you got the info from please :confused:

That post is from the staff of this site. As you can see, this isn't a personal attack, I was merely giving you a heads up because it is THE FUCKING SITE RULES.

This isn't about you, it's about X360A covering their ass. They can actually get in trouble for hosting copywrited material if the owner doesn't give permission for it's use. Get it now?

I fixed it, no hard feelings.

The reason we must be careful is because the people who made it are looking for "hits" on the website which increases their revenue from advertisements. Copy and pasting it here just means they will not get the traffic, but people will be using their work. By linking people over to that website, it's a win/win. We still get to the the "go to" for how to get things done, and that website gets the traffic they deserve for their content.

Edited by Tyger7

Hello,

My name is Vlad and I work for vgfaq.com. In fact, the guide you see for Max Payne 3 was created by me.

The only reason I entered this conversation, is to give a simple reply to the one who posted our guide on your website. That’s it.

“i dont give a rats arse about getting credit or giving it, once u post on the internet its public domain imo, im sure the guy that wrote the guide has had sleepless nights tossing and turning over me doing this or hes actually got a life and couldnt care less, like me.”

My friend…we had similar discussions with websites such as http://maxpayne.wikia.com and ign. In fact IGN’s guide for ME3 links to our website. maxpayne.wikia.com copied our pictures. This is not about hits and money. This is about credit for work. Maybe I had sleepless nights or maybe I was drunk working on what you copied in minutes. It is my problem, not yours. So, please, in the future…when you find something that helps you…share it, credit it, and keep your mouth shut.

In case you skipped the copyright rules…here they are again:

This website and its content is copyright of VGFAQ.COM – ©VGFAQ.COM 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:

• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
  • you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.

You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.

That’s all I wanted to say. How much time I’ve spent working on this guide it is my problem, and I was paid to do it, so you can rest easy and enjoy it. But in the future, credit what you copy.

PS. “once u post on the internet its public domain imo”….Not really…because there are websites such as http://www.copyright.gov/ who can take you out.

Edited by vladis21