500 Ranked Wins

Seeing that you can´t check how many games you won or lost, I don´t think that anybody is going to try it. The only good news is that although not all games get added on the statistics, kills etc. the games still count. I won exactly 500 games and the achievement unlocked although on 22 games the stats. did not count or show on the leaderboard.

My first ranked game i played was Duel and the other player quit before the game finished and i was given the achievement for first ranked game and first win! so i guess the games count if you're one on one and the other player quits.

Edited by demondaze

I boosted wins with a friend playing Deathmatch on Biohazard. 5 kills, 5 minutes. You can get about 30 games in one hour if you kill him in the first 60 seconds. As you see it takes a while to win 500.

How do you go about joining a friend though? As far as i can tell, you can't invite nor join someone in a ranked game. If you are lucky to join too, you have to quit after every game? Or am i wrong?

Bitis1078 - Yes you can Host a Ranked Match with only 2 players, only on DM and Duell Matches. CTF, VCTF, TDM and Warfare you need (I think) at least 6 players. We found it easier and faster to play DM on that map seeing that the map is small and it takes only max.60 second for 5 kills.

x_Silxx_x - eg. I Host a Ranked Deathmap. You search for Ranked DM matches. You receive a list of all games available. You can see the name of the Host (me as well) the Map and how many players can play. Then you just join.

Bitis1078 - Yes you can Host a Ranked Match with only 2 players, only on DM and Duell Matches. CTF, VCTF, TDM and Warfare you need (I think) at least 6 players. We found it easier and faster to play DM on that map seeing that the map is small and it takes only max.60 second for 5 kills.

x_Silxx_x - eg. I Host a Ranked Deathmap. You search for Ranked DM matches. You receive a list of all games available. You can see the name of the Host (me as well) the Map and how many players can play. Then you just join.

Oh wow lol, the simplest thing! Nice, thanks for the info!