BO2 Theatre Thread

Nozza

Please use this thread to post your Theatre stuff and share them among the community. Simply post the video or screenshot here to share it! Please put a short description of what you're sharing, so that we all know in advance if we want to download it or not!

Any personal video threads outside of this one will be closed and re-directed here.

Thanks and happy sharing!

Edited by Nozza

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm if you can record/save clips or films in zombies? I was watching the Elite TV thing on the Home page news and they showed a couple seconds of zombies. Zombies theatre would be sweet. Wouldn't mind campaign either.

Zombies Theater was shown off last month some time. Don't know how much it records, but it's definitely in.

wasn't there going to be live streaming from the console onto youtube, how does that work? how can you commentate, with your xbox 360 headset jaja i doubt it.

For the livestreaming, it has to be league play matches (I believe) and they were discussing cameras on the IGN livestream, so I'm guessing you can use Kinect (don't quote me on that) or more likely a webcam and mic plugged into your computer. You also have to have 10 people watching the stream before it actually starts streaming.

To set it up, sign in to YouTube on your PC, and then go to accounts.google.com (or something like that). Then go to the streaming option in game, and it will tell you the correct address and give you a pin to enter. You enter the pin, and your YouTube account will be linked to your GamerTag. Then whenever you want to stream, I'm guessing you just need to activate the option in game, and get some viewers.

My first Triple feed on Black ops 2

Edit: How can i delete that link and get that clip in your screens?

Hit this http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/editor/createlink.gif and then past the link in.

And I've gotten about 15 triples. 10 quads. And a single penta. The time between kill to have it count as succession is quite large.

Check out this douchenozzle. I swear I have the worst luck in online multiplayer games. They are just not for me...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-3fdta_oI]BOII Game Clip - Package Thief - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-3fdta_oI][/ame]

Edited by Nevander

Check out this douchenozzle. I swear I have the worst luck in online multiplayer games. They are just not for me...

BOII Game Clip - Package Thief - YouTube

I had the same thing happen to me, my care package just vanished. I was like what the hell, I book marked the film to watch it and it never saved for me. So I never did know what happened...NOW I DO. Man I hope they patch that, this just blows me away!

I have always thought a you should not be able to take a teammates care package unless the person who called it in is killed before taking it, then it is fair game. I remember trying to get the "sharpackage" challenge in MW 2 and people would never pick it up, ever since then they watch you throw it and stand there and try to take it from you. Sorry if this should be in the bitching thread....Lol