Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be available all day and looking to do all available dlc horde/versus boostable achievements. Also looking to do 4 player co-op for Raam Shadows, only missing chapter 4 for co-op but willing to do the whole thing(prefer to be player 3/4 for "I'm Rubber, You're Glue" as i always get into games as player 2 and cannot complete it.

GT: Mr Uchigatana

Edited by Kaze Katana

Looking to do Beast Mode on Insane without failing aswell as doing most of the RAAM's Shadow DLC achievements.

Also possibly just some Horde or Beast to count towards Mutators, I only need the Big Head, Pinata & Comet Mutators so anything that will count towards those.

Add or message me if your looking to do any of these, mainly looking to get Beast on Insane out of the way first.

My Gamertag is Karlonzo :locked

Looking to do both Horde Command Pack and RAAM's Shadow achievements, specifically:

The Host with the Most

Places to See, People to Destroy

Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

Help From My Friends (and Some Friendly Competition)

I'm Rubber, You're Glue

Zeta Team, Go!

GT: FritzRymdGreger

I can be online pretty much at any time, except late at night (GMT+2). I'm okay with mutators and Casual difficulty for the Horde and Campaign achievements (except for the "Kill Locust (Like a Boss)" one, of course). I also have an extra controller, if needed.