Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for co-op partner for quick run thru. Already beat game on insane so if you want to do your insane run while I'm on casual I'm cool with that. Usually on after 11pm central time and on for a few hours. GT - KRiSToNeY. Send a FR with a message saying co-op run. Thanks

Message & friend request sent!

I'm looking for someone to complete the campaign on Insane with me and get all collectibles. I'll play on Insane you can play any difficulty you like :D. Doing this for the Friends with Benefits achievo.

My former partner and I stopped at chapter 5 from act 2, but if you want me to do the whole thing together with you that's no problem

Insane Co-op Campaign Partner Needed

Well i've sent some of you a message asking if you were interested in joining me to complete the campaign on insane. I've gotten to the part at the beginning where your on the tank and need to shoot down the mortars. I'll restart the whole thing if there is someone dedicated to finishing this. I'm in eastern timezone and am usually logged in at around 8 or 9pm and stay on most of the night. Let me know if this works for you and we can set up a time to finish. I have a mic but if you don't its no big deal as i don't like to talk too much when i'm playing late at night. Either way. I'm game!

Hey I'm new to 360 and don't have really to many friends to play Gears co-op with over LIVE. My brother and actual friends don't like gears or video games to much so I really have no one to play with... :(

I am looking for a co-op player actualy more of a friend to play Gears 2 on insane and get the "friends with benifits" acievement. I want a partner that would be fun to have along the ride while it lasts and prefere him to be older then 12... :p sry if I am asking for much.

If so send me a buddy request over LIVE stating that you saw my post on here.

Thanks

Hey I'm new to 360 and don't have really to many friends to play Gears co-op with over LIVE. My brother and actual friends don't like gears or video games to much so I really have no one to play with... :(

I am looking for a co-op player actualy more of a friend to play Gears 2 on insane and get the "friends with benifits" acievement. I want a partner that would be fun to have along the ride while it lasts and prefere him to be older then 12... :p sry if I am asking for much.

If so send me a buddy request over LIVE stating that you saw my post on here.

Thanks

Hmmm, and how would i do that sir without a gamertag?

I'm looking to run through the campaign for Friends With Benefits so if anyone is also trying to get the online achievements just send a friend request to Arbiter963 and be sure to say you're from here.

-

Nevermind, got it now.

Edited by Solecism