Halo 4 Legendary Guide & Walkthrough

BiggD

So, I haven't been here in awhile. Guide looks even better then when I last looked. I thought you'd finished with it already, but the edits are really good. And glad to see the reception it's gotten. Good work D. :) How ya been?

Thanks man, I was actually looking it over over the weekend and I don't know how I finished all of it in under 3 weeks :confused: I'm proud of myself, lol.

I've been doing good though. I've ditched Halo, as it's super boring. Been playing Sleeping Dogs which is surprisingly fun. I plan to get Crysis 3 on the 19th which should entertain for a bit, then head on over to Hitman Absolution.

Actually I lied. I'm very sad. Splinter Cell Blacklist and GTA V got delayed and those were the only games I truly wanted this year :(

I have been good now that someone isnt kicking me from games thanks for asking

Lol, that was uncalled for. He didn't even let you watch the final cutscene :'(

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been good now that someone isnt kicking me from games thanks for asking

:p I'm sorry already! I just couldn't help myself after it asked nearly 50 times. I mean, I coulda said "whoops, hit the wrong button" but at least I admitted that I chose to do it. And it was funny!! I mean D's still laughing about it.

Now I will never know how Master C saved the world.

And yeah, it still is really impressive how quickly you made the whole guide. When Halo 5 comes out, hopefully you can get one out a little earlier before the fanbase dies so more people can appreciate your work. You have my picture taking services again, as well as my playing through the game for "research" purposes.

I was also gonna borrow Sleeping Dogs from my dad tomorrow and start playing that now that I'm done with AssCreed and since the achievement list looks sensible and Halo 4 blows still.

Now I will never know how Master C saved the world.

And yeah, it still is really impressive how quickly you made the whole guide. When Halo 5 comes out, hopefully you can get one out a little earlier before the fanbase dies so more people can appreciate your work. You have my picture taking services again, as well as my playing through the game for "research" purposes.

I was also gonna borrow Sleeping Dogs from my dad tomorrow and start playing that now that I'm done with AssCreed and since the achievement list looks sensible and Halo 4 blows still.

It's nothing special. Just the usual blowing up bad guys.

I definitely want to make another Guide for Halo 5. I doubt I can 'reserve' being the author of it, but I'll write one anyways within the first month of the game, maybe even 2 weeks

Good to know! You and I can run through the Campaign for pictures and do nothing but fuck around again, lol. I think you'll enjoy Sleeping Dogs. It has a great story and although the combat is repetitive (what game isn't) it has a good achievement list that will keep you entertained.

I think you'll enjoy Sleeping Dogs. It has a great story and although the combat is repetitive (what game isn't) it has a good achievement list that will keep you entertained.

It's kind of weird; at this point, I really enjoy playing games that have a lot of collectibles in them like AssCreed 3 did due to my work situation. I like listening to podcasts, so playing something simple let's me focus on listening while my hands and eyes are occupied. The Lego Star Wars games were really good for this. Grinding Firefight commendations in Reach was good too.

The things I do to pass the time at work that don't involve work at all...

It's kind of weird; at this point, I really enjoy playing games that have a lot of collectibles in them like AssCreed 3 did due to my work situation. I like listening to podcasts, so playing something simple let's me focus on listening while my hands and eyes are occupied. The Lego Star Wars games were really good for this. Grinding Firefight commendations in Reach was good too.

The things I do to pass the time at work that don't involve work at all...

:eek: You might be the only person who enjoys that kinda in-game work! However, I do sometimes like that kinda stuff myself.

I wish I could play my Box at work :(

Great Job on the Guide it was very helpful

Thanks heaps for all the work put into this!

Although I already finished Legendary, this guide really helped a friend of mine get through it quite easily. Didn't even realize how helpful it was until I tried playing through the game again myself when he told me how easy it was, so thanks!

Glad it helped you guys :) I wish I had been able to get it up earlier (for those who had already completed it) but there's always Halo 5 for that :p

• 1 month later...
Thanks for this has been really helpful so far. Although i do disagree with the marines being helpful ive been stuck on mission 4 for ages no matter what I do they all rush in and die every time.

Really? Hmm, they seemed to be really helpful during that Mission. I know this is a late response, but I'll tell you anyways. If you rush up the hill and take out a majority of the Promethan forces, you should be able to save at least 2 or 3. If that's the case, they'll hop on the turrets and lay down great cover fire while Cortana opens the door!

Thank you very much for this guide. :rock

Your notes in red were very useful! :uzi:

Thanks, I hope you didn't have too much difficulties completing it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much for this guide, i finally sat down for my solo run, and the tips and weapon stashes helped a lot. Thanks for the work put into this great guide!

Definitely a good job with this. I did it a lot quicker than expected.

Nice work fellas, glad you've been able to get the Lone Wolf Legend achievement :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey if anyone is down to start legendary campaign with my add my GT: O78 I'm trying to get the master chief armor for multiplayer, I'm also down to do spartan op missions or just play online

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great guide from what I've read so far it has helped me get further than I have in Reach solo. But, did they patch the energy wall trick on Reclaimer? I tried it yesterday (I used the forklift trick in Reach so I immediately knew what you were talking about) but I just bounce off the wall every time, I tried it at multiple spots and different positions to make sure my Warthog was right up against it on the drivers side and I just keep bouncing off of it.

• 9 months later...