Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

Hey, me and a couple of friends wanna boost these DLC achievements. But for the Crimson ones we need more people. This can be done in big team slayer. Please help us. We help you also with the other DLC achievements.

If you're interested. Please msg me GT: AdrenalNick or you can also msg GT: Spleetje NL

Edited by AdrenalNick
beter explain

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, me and a couple of friends wanna boost these DLC achievements. But for the Crimson ones we need more people. This can be done in big team slayer. Please help us. We help you also with the other DLC achievements.

If you're interested. Please msg me GT: AdrenalNick or you can also msg GT: Spleetje NL

Bump: we got 7 controllers in total

I need help with the newest map pack bullseye pack that is part of the championship bundle. I think i have at least 4 controllers looking for someone else with 4. GT McBane80 please leave a message referring to Halo in friend request.

Looking for more players to do all the DLC achievements and possibly a few more on March 14th and 15th from 9AM till 9PM Pacific Time. Please be willing to turn on multiple controllers. Send a Friend Request to Alphalancher to join in. We will also likely do spartan ops achievements and Co-op campaign for those who still need it.

GT: Alphalancher

Need help finishing up the Castle DLC chievo's. They are all I have left other than glitched ones, will help with other dlc if needed.

GT: Andrew MV Adams

P.S.: Cant start on these until this upcoming friday, I have midterms all week but after that im good :)

I have 4 controllers I can hook up aswell