DLC Achievement Boosting!! Squad DLC coming!

Saint Jericho

Starting Monday, March 31st, the rotational playlist will be:

Squad DLC (6 vs. 6)

This playlist will clone Team DLC (from January), except it will have a 6 vs. 6 offering rather than a 4 vs. 4 offering.

I am looking to get some people that have at least 1 spare controller, and do some boosting for those DLC achievements. Since the DLC maps and nigh impossible to get in standard war games, this might be out last best chance. If you are interested, send me a message on Live, GT: Questless Hero. Please have a mic, and preferably 1 extra controller (at least). It is first come first serve.

Starting Monday, March 31st, thtational playlist will be:

Squad DLC (6 vs. 6)

This playlist will clone Team DLC (from January), except it will have a 6 vs. 6 offering rather than a 4 vs. 4 offering.

I am looking to get some people that have at least 1 spare controller, and do some boosting for those DLC achievements. Since the DLC maps and nigh impossible to get in standard war games, this might be out last best chance. If you are interested, send me a message on Live, GT: Questless Hero. Please have a mic, and preferably 1 extra controller (at least). It is first come first serve.

Do you know what dlc it is starting off with?

Squad DLC

The Squad DLC playlist will feature a mix of DLC-only 6 vs. 6 Slayer and objective play on maps from Crimson, Castle, and Bullseye Map Packs. Additionally, we know that Heavies was fairly popular during its run in Halo 4 Matchmaking, so we’ll be featuring the game type in Squad DLC for the next two weeks, and also discussing some more permanent options for vehicular warfare in Halo 4 Matchmaking.

So Vertigo and Pitfall are included, nice.