Upset with HALO 4 multiplayer

DMANTHESLAYR959

Who else on here hates how the multiplayer is turning out? It is only like HALO in the yay it looks, what have you done 343 you making haters even though the game isn't out yet! Get rid of all the call of duty and gears of war features! They are all of something and not HALO! HALO has fans and doesn't need any other game linking into it, it is what it is and that is why we all love it so much! You better not screw it up to much because the fun is being taken away and competitive is coming into it, HALO was never a competition it has always been to make people happy and have fun while gaming! The campaign may look pretty damn awesome but the multiplayer is a huge let down! :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? It looks like Halo to me. The only thing that's different is the stupid camo designs that go on the weapon and armor. Otherwise it looks like the same old Halo game it's always been. I'm personally more disappointed that there's even going to be multiplayer in Halo 4. I think they should've just gone with an enormous campaign and called it a day.

The only thing that's different is the stupid camo designs that go on the weapon and armor.

Dudebro, you gotta get over your camo issues. lol

But yeah, game still looks like Halo, I don't get a CoD or Gears vibe from it at all anymore. I'd say just wait until the game comes out before you write it off completely, though you strike me as the kinda cool dude who will say it's bad no matter what.

Also, you totally don't need to capitalize all the letters in "Halo".

But yeah, game still looks like Halo, I don't get a CoD or Gears vibe from it at all anymore. I'd say just wait until the game comes out before you write it off completely, though you strike me as the kinda cool dude who will say it's bad no matter what.

Also, you totally don't need to capitalize all the letters in "Halo".

Ladies and germs, we have a winner.

DMAN, I don't see how there's a Gears of War vibe that's been spewed into Halo 4. Unless you're referring to all the fancy little armor and weapon skins.

Were you at one of the Halo 4 multiplayer booths in E3, actually playing the game with your own hands? If not, don't judge if you haven't played. It's a pretty bad habit to get sucked into.

And personally, I think a dash of Call of Duty's fast paced firefights, as well as elements from other games will give Halo 4 the edge in terms of diversability. Games need to conform and change to adapt to the consumers who constantly grow and cry out for new things. If Halo had never changed its multiplayer functions since Halo 2, I'm positive that many would groan and complaing with Reach's gameplay(probably more people than there are now).

Never! I will take my disliking of Camo skins to the grave! Mwuhahaha!

I actually wasn't complaining about them this time. Just pointing out they the stupid skins is the only thing about H4 that gives it a GoW or CoD vibe. I'll hate on the skins sometime tomorrow when I give a damn. Too late for me to complain right now.

Really? It looks like Halo to me. The only thing that's different is the stupid camo designs that go on the weapon and armor. Otherwise it looks like the same old Halo game it's always been. I'm personally more disappointed that there's even going to be multiplayer in Halo 4. I think they should've just gone with an enormous campaign and called it a day.

This.

While I can understand the OP's Perspective(to an extent), I'd prefer more change then none at all.

If you want to play Halo Reach or Halo 3 then go play them. The Servers for both games are still very much Alive.

survival games LAYR959;5117563]You all obviously haven't seen the mlg gameplay that shows the ordanance drops when you get killing spree's and all that. That shouts out call of duty. The skins aren't so much a problem because they are made to look like HALO (yes all capitals look at your game cases)

Actually, you dont get the drops from killing sprees, they carry over from death. And they are also just weapons or speedboost ;-)

Edit: sorry for bad quote. Sucks to write on a phone...

You all obviously haven't seen the mlg gameplay that shows the ordanance drops when you get killing spree's and all that. That shouts out call of duty.

What?! Something in a game looks like something from another game?! Call the editor, we've got a new frontpage headline!

HALO (yes all capitals look at your game cases)

Right, they definitely put it in all caps because that's the intended spelling. It has nothing to do with it being more eye-catching or anything. I'm guessing it's an acronym, but if that were the case, it would likely be for High Altitude, Low Opening, a type of jump first used by Naked Snake in Metal Gear Solid 3. MGS 3 was a really great game. Did you play MGS 3? Eating a snake seems really gross. I would not eat a snake, at least not a raw snake. That weird snake scar on Boss' chest was really weird too...

Anyway, it's not all caps you moron.

Going to have to be another one of "those guys" who says: "how about you reserve bashing the game until you play it for yourself?"

I for one hated the 'killstreaks,' but after seeing that they're merely -very- small bonuses for kills, that carry over even if you die, I changed my opinion.

Skins are cosmetic, so any complaint about them is moot. They're ugly - who cares. They won't force you to buy them, and if you feel that strongly against them A) Don't give them your money B) Headshot every dude who has got one.

Idk guys, if you read about the multiplayer, it seems to have a CoD class layout :/ Not very original. Im excited for Halo 4 but Im really hoping that they don't mess up the multiplayer.

thats good that you can customize your loadout. they should have done that a long time ago.. im so stoked for this game!! it cant come fast enough..

im glad they made sprint standard, and still able to pick an armor ability, chose your loadout.

cant really comment on how if it looks like halo 3 gameplay, bc ive only played Reach.. maybe ill go pick it up today, after all, its only 10 bucks at gamestop. i keep hearing from every one that i need to play H3, and that halo reach was a let down.

I agree 100% it sucks to see creativity die! Halo is the one series that doesnt need to use ideas from another game. They tried something new with reach and it was terrible compared to the other ones. I think the last hope for the series is a remake of halo 2!!

I can only hope you see the irony in this.

You all obviously haven't seen the mlg gameplay that shows the ordanance drops when you get killing spree's and all that. That shouts out call of duty. The skins aren't so much a problem because they are made to look like HALO (yes all capitals look at your game cases)

thats only in one gametype - infinity slayer. the same old Halo gameplay with weapon spawns in fixed locations and everyone spawns with the same weapon is still present in all the other gametypes (i believe; i know regular slayer is like that).

to be honest the same, core gameplay that we all love from previous Halo games is still present but now there's more options to choose from.

and ahhh 1,000th post! haha