Achievement Discussion

ShotyMcFat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly approve of this list! No outrageous multiplayer achievements. Now I just have to hope that the additional achievements and gamerscore that will eventually be added on to this list will be all for new Spartan Ops missions, and not some stupid multiplayer achievements like the Reach and Halo 3 map packs gave us.

Meh. Too easy. Hopefully legendary will be a challenge. It's been waaaay too easy the past few games. Hopefully it's as difficult as Halo CE's, but not as difficult as Halo 2's campaign. At least there's no achievement for getting a perfection or getting a double kill with a Spartan laser. I nearly had to boost for those.

Saw them earlier. Nice little list. I'm close to finally completing H3/ODST (maximum of 15 achievements between both of them) after all these years! Just need the Reach DLC to be cheap and I'll get onto that!

Looks like we'll have to play through the campaign twice as well! Or more if you don't do it on Legendary!

Edited by Nozza

i agree the list looks fairly easy compared to other halo titles. im betting that the DLC adds some tougher MP achievements :p. it looks like they had a good number dedicated to spartan ops, even a RvB easter egg.

wondering how tough the campaign will be on legendary, ive seen some footage but i guess the only way to know would be to play it :(

EDIT : i actually like the new pics for the achievements.

Edited by niko da bos

Some of the achievements actually confirm skulls and terminals, if this have been confirmed earlier, don't blame me since I have been without internet for a while.

BUT what they dont confirm is whether or not skulls are findable like in Halo 2, 3 & CEA or are all automatically unlocked like in ODST & Reach.

i really hope they are findables because I really enjoyed going skull hunting in the older Halo's (added to the campaign replay value)

Hopefully it's as difficult as Halo CE's, but not as difficult as Halo 2's campaign.
Honestly, after playing Halo 2 on Legendary, Halo CE feels like a walk in the park. Halo 2 Legendary was Brutal. I thought Reach Legendary Solo was an Acceptable Challenge, so I personally hope its more around that.

I want more Single player achievements personally, but at least there aren't any dumb multiplayer achievements. . . Yet.

I'm disappointed in this list to be honest.

There are not nearly enough "bro" themed achievements to satisfy my lust for hip vernacular. Only a daily basis, I say "bro" between 15-5000 times, and if 343gie can't understand that this is how cool people speak, then they will surely fail.

lmao @ 343gie

Seriously, either I am getting better at halo (doubtful), or the achievements keep getting easier. I have all but 2 of the shipped achievements for Reach, these I might just get them all.

im going to say both, because i doubt you are progressively getting worse at halo:p. got to agree that the achievements are getting easier, compare this to halo3 and its about 5x easier.