Halopedia (Guides and Links - Check here before asking questions!)

Tyger7

About this thread:

There seems to be a few cases where multiple guides are created on this site, and then becomes somewhat of a battle to try to make the best guide and so forth. This is encouraged, but what shouldn't happen is discouraged writers. There are a lot of people who could technically create a really great guide, but once they another guide, they don't bother. This thread is going to be the basis for all achievement guides that are created and kind of a one-stop-shop. In the end, one guide normally ends up being the site's main guide published in the game guide section. Writing a guide is hard work and takes some good amount of hours, and I don't like to see those hours get wasted. Therefore, this thread will list achievement guides or other useful threads. So here is the current list of guides/threads you can visit. This will also reduce someone's guide from being lost in the forums.

================================================== ===============

--------------------------------

Achievement Guides

--------------------------------

*Achievement Guide: Dead Like Me

*Achievement Guide: By Maka

---------------------------------------------------------------

Misc: Walkthroughs, Guides, and Other

Popular/Useful Threads

---------------------------------------------------------------

The below first link is likely a temporary thing (it might get patched). Please read the last bit of posts to see if it still works. You basically just play the last section of the levels (must have beaten them once first on any difficulty). Check it out.

*Legendary Solo Cut in Half

*Forward Unto Dawn Discussion

*Amount of Bullets to Kill Enemies: Bahroo3

*Halo Legendary Tips: Webb

*Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenge Thread: Ensign Hugh Man

*Armor Unlocks: mcnichoj

*Armor Unlocks (chart): Hishoa

*Terminals/Level Specific Achievements: By NeedToAchieve

*Pre-Release Info: DarkReign2021

*XP Progression Chart: ReverendSID

Edited by Tyger7

guys how do you get an assassination on people in MP? and also how do you Hijack a vehicle, ive seen some replies saying use LB and others saying use X, could some one please claify.....much appreciated:woop:

To clarify on the answer you got earlier...

To assassinate, hold your melee button.

To board, hold your enter vehicle button.

They are different for all controller set-ups, but the ones above will hopefully work by default.

what do you reckon about someone making a sticky thread for daily/weekly/monthly challenges like there was for reach?

Could def put it in here.

Halo 4 Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges Thread

Armor Unlocks Guide - if the OP keeps up this thread, it could be useful info.

his is the thread i created on release day - I don't usually make Achievement Guides and Roadmaps - I make Achievement Video Guides then put them guide together like this

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=397502

I have done a few like this on x360a - Up to you if you think its worthwhile adding it to your list - Either way keep up the good work and this thread is a very good idea!

• 2 weeks later...

OK since this is the FAQ and I don't want to create a useless thread, I'll ask my question here :)

I was casually starting my Infinity run on Legendary Solo, no biggie, peeing my pants just thinking about holding that giant door against 6 Knights and 30 Crawlers, no biggie. So I start my game. I come to the first Knight, waste him, and advance casually, like I own the place, logical, towards the next group of Crawlers. And BAM. Headshot. Dead...

I was like... "A Beam Rifle, that early in the game? Nahhhh." So I restart. It wasn't a Knight but a regular Sniper packing, indeed, a Beam Rifle in his fragile hands. I take it, thinking "Wow, come to daddy!", walk 10 feet, like I own the place, logical, and BAM BAM. Double Headshot. Dead... 2 more Snipers in the distance, and 2 more Beam Rifles. So here is my question :

Do I need to stop walking like I own the place lol? No, seriously, when you replay a Chapter, are enemies or enemy loadouts semi-randomized ? Because I never saw Beam Rifles that early or in Crawlers's hands, and I can feel this level is gonna be hard as nails. Is it because it's the weekly challenge? Do they tune it up for that purpose?

Thanks in advance. Oh, and also, any advice for holding the door, except staying on the right turret and praying I get lucky with the spawns would be awesome. Some kind of awesome hiding place you guys have found?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...