Halo 4 Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges Thread

Ensign Hugh Man

War Games Challenges

Daily Challenges 05/20/2013 - Total 1450XP

To Be Precise - 700XP

Get 20 kills with a precision loadout weapon.

In The Back - 750XP

Assassinate 5 players.

Weekly Challenges 05/20/2013 - 05/26/2013 - Total 15000XP

Spartan Takedown - 5000XP

Kill 175 Players.

That's Just Perfect - 10000XP

Complete a War Games match with at least 15 kills without dying.

May Monthly Challenge - Total 15000XP

To the Victor Go the Spoils - 15000XP

Win 80 matchmaking War Games matches.

Suggested Roadmap

Daily

To Be Precise, need a total of 20 kills today with a precision loadout weapon.

In The Back, you just need 5 assassinations.

Weekly

Spartan Takedown, you need to get a total of 175 kills during the week.

That's Just Perfect, complete a War games match with at least 15 kills and no deaths.

Monthly

To the Victor Go the Spoils, you need to get 80 kills for the month of May.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spartan Ops Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 05/20/2013 - 05/26/2013 - Total 27500XP

I am the 99 Percent - 15000XP

Kill 100 Elites.

Destroyer of Grunts - 12500XP

Kill 200 Grunts.

Suggested Roadmap

I am the 99 Percent, Spartan Ops Episode 3 Chapter 4 is my favorite place for Elite kills.

Destroyer of Grunts, Spartan Ops Episode 3 Chapter 4 is my favorite place for Grunt kills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 05/20/2013 - 05/26/2013 - Total 8617XP

Prediction: PAIN - 2500XP

Complete any campaign mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Famine, Tough Luck, and Thunderstorm skulls.

Infinity and Beyond - 6117XP

Complete Infinity on Legendary difficulty with the Mythic, Tilt, Tough Luck, and Thunderstorm Skulls.

Suggested Roadmap

Prediction: PAIN, complete any campaign mission on Heroic with the listed skulls on.

Infinity and Beyond, complete the level Infinity on Legendary with the listed skulls.

Edited by Ensign Hugh Man

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea, bookmarked on google chrome,

i used to bookmark the daily/weekly challenges on halo reach on the bungie website. do 343 have this?

Yes they do, it's not as easy to get to as Bungie's.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Dr%20Enword/challenges

Obviously the link is to mine, but you can get to it by logging into Waypoint.

maybe when you saw the post the creator had already edited it ;)

back on topic...

@Ensign Hugh Man:

are you going to update the new challenge and keep the oldest or just delete them?

The way I did it for Reach, I'd leave the Weekly, and Monthly challenges, and add the Dailies as they become available.

Seems the reasonable way to go so people don't have to trudge through all the posts to get the previous ones. Once a daily challenge has passed it disappears.

Yea I was going to make this but I only got te game today. Wouldn't make much sense now would it

Overall a nicely set out guide. I think reach's got so cluttered was that the OP didnt keep updatin the daily challenges so forum goers would have to post a new reply in the thread to keep it updated. I guess you should pm tyger and he will sticky and add this to his info thread

^ This ^

Yes they do, it's not as easy to get to as Bungie's.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Dr%20Enword/challenges

Obviously the link is to mine, but you can get to it by logging into Waypoint.

With this link, you don't have to sign in to see what the current challenges are...

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/challenges

Of course, you can't track your progress unless you sign in.

You call this a guide?

Daily

Drop Bears, pretty simple challenge while in a WG match of any type you need to get 3 Assassinations.

Dominator, for this challenge you need to win 2 games in the Dominion playlist. This is a 6v6 playlist

I am not sure if I should be offended or grateful at this point. Most of them are so obvious that you just turn description into longer sentences LOL At least give us advise on how about doing it, tactics/maps/loadout...

You call this a guide?

Daily

Drop Bears, pretty simple challenge while in a WG match of any type you need to get 3 Assassinations.

Dominator, for this challenge you need to win 2 games in the Dominion playlist. This is a 6v6 playlist

I am not sure if I should be offended or grateful at this point. Most of them are so obvious that you just turn description into longer sentences LOL At least give us advise on how about doing it, tactics/maps/loadout...

Pretty fair criticism, I'll make sure I do better.

You call this a guide?

Daily

Who said this was a "guide"? It's a thread informing everyone what the challenges are. That's it. So people can come here if they're at work or want to check on their phone or whatever instead of actually loading up the game or going to Waypoint.

So basically you want him to spend his time to come up with strategies for all these challenges just to help you out? Why does he need to? What's the matter, can't figure them out yourself? Can't figure out how to win two Dominion matches or do three assassinations?

Want a guide?

Assassination - come up to someone from behind and hold RB (default controls). You have to do this three times in one match. Obviously, stealth works best; just try to get behind your enemy.

There's your guide. How can you strategize being stealthly in a game like this?

Offended? Because someone is taking their personal time and informing the community about a game when he doesn't have to? I think Ensign Hugh Man is the one who should be offended by your statement.

Ungrateful.

Pretty fair criticism, I'll make sure I do better.

Why? Just to appease this jackass? You're doing fine, this thread is very helpful to those who don't want to/can't log into Waypoint at any given time.

If he needs a guide on how to do three assassinations, he shouldn't be playing Halo.