Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello gamers from all around the world!

I have a question, I just got to play Halo campaign and I want to know if I can play on Legendary or I have to play/finish the game on normal first to unlock legendary ?

Thanx in advance and sorry if I'm postin in a wrong thread.

PEACE my friends.

Hello gamers from all around the world!

I have a question, I just got to play Halo campaign and I want to know if I can play on Legendary or I have to play/finish the game on normal first to unlock legendary ?

Thanx in advance and sorry if I'm postin in a wrong thread.

PEACE my friends.

You can start on Legendary right off the bat if you choose too. :)

I would like to work on all dlc achievement and please send me a message thought xbox 360 gamertage pistolchris54. Looking forward hearing back from you and have a great day

Bud take a second before instantly posting and look at the other threads, there is threads made for this. Jesus...

Hi all,

In the wargames lobby there is a 'roster' button. If you start a party here will this be a way to start a session of, say, 'action sack' with just the players in your group?

Is it at all possable to get 'ricochet' on 'team doubles' within the wargames lobby and thus two players with two pads to boost the damn ricochet achievements?

I'm sure if someone knows about this it would be invaluable.

With thanks,

Dom.

Looking to play campaign on Heroic/Legendary for multiple achievements. Also looking for any other online achievements.

Currently not got the DLC.

But willing to help on this game/any game we may have in common.

Message/Inbox me on XBL: AdammmIsRad

Thanks!

Hi guys, Im looking to finish off the achievements for this game as soon as possible. I only need one for spartan ops, and the others are all DLC related.

I still need :

No one left behind.

Now they fly?

Size isn't everything.

Bigfoot.

Special Delivery.

Didn't see it comin'

Bullet Sponge.

Dodge this!

Hello Nurse!

That won't save you.

Ashes to ashes.

From downtown.

Repeat Survivor.

Can't catch me.

I work during the day, with a Monday normally being my only day off. I am free pretty much any night after 9pm GMT and will play til early morning.

I am also willing to meet up more than once for any achievements we don't get the chance to cover or, if you would like help with some different ones.

Drop me a message on Xbox and lemme know what ones you want to go for, the more pads the better;)

my gamertag is GoreOner

Edited by GoreOner
Updated achievements left to get

Hi,

I'm looking to get the bullseye dlc achievements with one other person. I have 1750/2000 GS so I just need the achievements for the most recent DLC. I have four controllers so I will need someone with four

as well.

Reply to this post (pref) or MSG me on XBL then we can get them ASAP!

Thanks

Edited by Phil Pants

Gents,

I know it can be hard to miss because we are so used to just skipping past the stickies at the top of forums, but I'm loving this feature where we can set up boosting sessions.

I'm West Coast and can play at night, so I'm going to keep setting up session for that time frame.

Please visit and join, or create your own session.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/halo-4/showSessions/

Hi there everyone, I'm looking to boost pretty much every online achievement in this game since I haven't bothered getting in on the MP part...

I'm available almost all day, my GT is IndianaJonesNo2, add me so we can boost together.

cod fan so Im a bit new to the halo, I got this game about 2 days ago. pretty cheap pre owned I said why not . Im actually enjoying halo 4. Im pretty decent as well. Im honestly just looking for people to play the game with, mp and campaign. I work mornings, but im off at 2. eastern time. feel free to add me. gt- withered demise. oh I have a mic , preferably I need anyone who add me to have one as well.

Hey guys! I would love to do all the DLC achievements and help out anyone I can. I would love to avoid bans so the more people the better to avoid inactive players. I have all the DLCs and can help with other achievements too! Have a friend who can help too. Available most all nights and weekends. Message me if you want to boost! GT: Buzz VII

Anyone interested in boosting for DLC achievements, send me a MESSAGE at TheBDanAbstract. I will not respond to random friend requests. I am willing to help with any dlc matchmaking achievement you may need. I have 2 extra controllers. The achievements I am looking for are:

Protect This House

That Won't Save You

Repeat Survivor

Last achievement I need in this game besides lone wolf legend is "No Easy Way Out"

someone help me boost! I would like to have at least a group of 3 dudes do it :)

GT: Lorne117

Also if you need the "Carry a UNSC weapon all the way through the 3rd mission" achievement hit me up because we can take turns boosting it for each other.

Edited by lornesbored