• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'll be on all day tomorrow (wednesday). looking to boost the stockpile and rocket race achievements.

Wouldn't mind the two double kill achievements too if possible, but doesn't matter if that's not possible.

Please add me. Ashinho206. I'll be on all day-ish, from about 10am-10pm GMT.

Willing to help with you ate all the chips in exchange for a first strike medal.

Also, if someone if looking for "first strike" and has 3 controllers message me for a team slayer game. We'll go in, you kill one of my guys, we quit out, start another game, I kill one of your guys, and we go our separate ways.

I am on now through the evening. Send me a message and I'll send you a party invite.

I really need the Stockpile achievement and I'm on often. If someone needs me to be part of a group to help boost the other ones I'm fine with that too. I don't know if the banning people for AFK players thing is legit but I have two extra controllers if necessary. Send me a message on Xbox Live.

It says that it's an achievement, challenge and commendation boosting thread, but i've only seen people that want to go for achievements. Do you get banned for boosting commendations? If not then i'd like to boost a few cuz i honestly don't like playing matchmaking much at all and i've only got 1 silver commendation. But hell, if you can get banned, i don't want to risk it.

Either way i need Cross-mappin', Offensive Driver, Totally Worth It, and You Ate All The Chips.

GT - Evil409

It says that it's an achievement, challenge and commendation boosting thread, but i've only seen people that want to go for achievements. Do you get banned for boosting commendations? If not then i'd like to boost a few cuz i honestly don't like playing matchmaking much at all and i've only got 1 silver commendation. But hell, if you can get banned, i don't want to risk it.

Either way i need Cross-mappin', Offensive Driver, Totally Worth It, and You Ate All The Chips.

GT - Evil409

You may get banned if you are boosting with non-active players. I have personally still boosted challenges and commendations since Bungie reported such new restrictions and haven't gotten banned, or gotten my cR's wiped off. We've been giving each guest account at least 1-2 kills per game.

We've got loads of people asking to join teams to boost, but nobody creating a team or getting things organised?

I'd do it myself but I've left my mic round a friends house, can someone add me (and others) and sort something out for tonight?

Last Few People Wanting Achievements:

- Ashinho206

- Stretch Hardy

- FL0YD theBarber

- Lostpatriot83

- Evil409

Sorry if I missed you out, just added the most recent ones :)

Edited by Ashinho206