Achievement Guide - Road Map

Throrin

great guide ... any advice on beating the final boss? i have been stuck on him for about 30 minutes, tried 6 times keep getting killed at the final part of the battle

I answered you on youtube ... but i'll copy-paste it here also.

"You can see my weapon setup is on this video (2nd part) at 3:20 ... you can see that i use the guns that you start the game with (max level) + the explosive guns (do not know the name of them) MAX level. plus 1 rotor engine max level."

I forgot to mention that for auxiliary items i use the one that does a big explosion (area attack to kill multiple enemies) and the one that slows time.

Edited by Throrin

Thank you!

And are there unlimited enemys after 2-3? It doesn´t matter how much i kill, they apear always again. There are no needles or tumors (?) to destroy. How should i look for those footballs when there are hundered of enemys behind me? :(

In 2-3 the ball is only a few meters from the exit thus is suppose you speak for 2-4 and the 2 giant ball Bosses. The two bosses generate 3 miniatures of them selves its. (6 total) They continue to generate these until you kill them. After you killed both the generated miniatures still exist on the map and on their turn generate this large amount of "melee" enemies. If you kill the miniatures then no more smaller enemies can be generated. If you search a bit in this big room you will find them (look for the direction the smaller ones come). When you cleared everything then collect the Bucky ball without worrying for enemies.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1664/+NqCSg==.jpg Transmission 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

. Enter the body.

Start the game and it will pop up in a matter of seconds.

(Note: This is glitched if you played the trial version and then bought the game. To unlock it delete the game and download it again. Then start over again.)

I played the trial to the end, and I got Transmission without deleting my game - all I had to do was replay the first level, and the achievement popped as soon as I was pushed out of the syringe. Again: No game-deletion is required!

Also: Thanks for the guide! I had been stuck on the 4-2 buckyball until I checked it out!

Edited by Phaudraig

Just finished the game, final boss was a bit of a letdown. Not easy but with the right equipment a lot easier (I used 2 max lasers, 4 max electron guns, 1 max rotor, max overclock and max hydro bomb). Max Overclock is really helpfull. First one to get 100% completion on the x360a leaderboards too :D Really good game but I don't think I'll play it a lot now that I completed it :(

I played the trial to the end, and I got Transmission without deleting my game - all I had to do was replay the first level, and the achievement popped as soon as I was pushed out of the syringe. Again: No game-deletion is required!

Also: Thanks for the guide! I had been stuck on the 4-2 buckyball until I checked it out!

My friend, I'm happy to hear that it worked for you but Transmission achievement didn't unlock for me and i replayed the first level 4 times. The only solution was to delete the game and re-download it again. Others also had this problem. So i consider this achievement as a glitched one. This does not mean that for some people will not work as it worked for you. I just preferred to be on the safe side and provide the solution in my guide.

I'll change the description and add "Load first level ... If it will unlock you are OK if not ....delete blah blah" so

Edited by Throrin

• 2 weeks later...
My friend, I'm happy to hear that it worked for you but Transmission achievement didn't unlock for me and i replayed the first level 4 times. The only solution was to delete the game and re-download it again. Others also had this problem. So i consider this achievement as a glitched one. This does not mean that for some people will not work as it worked for you. I just preferred to be on the safe side and provide the solution in my guide.

I'll change the description and add "Load first level ... If it will unlock you are OK if not ....delete blah blah" so

When you replayed the first level 4 times, did you ever go back to the dashboard first? It didn't unlock for me due to the trial, I went back and did the first part of the level several times and it never unlocked. I exited back to the dashboard, loaded the game back up, started the first level and it unlocked. Didn't have to delete and redownload anything.

• 4 years later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.