Give me a Challenge

Bahroo3

I can't. I am bored since I have already finished everything in Borderlands and so I look to alternate means of increasing the longevity of the game. I needed something to do till Gaige is released so I thought of this.

Also, to those who posted this. How exactly did you expect me to do 50 million damage with a pistol that only does 10 damage?

In his defense, it's not just constricted to this thread.

As for the challenge, it's a challenge of endurance.

Solo beat him with a weapon that doesn't go over a certain amount

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man. I can see your ego dripping out of every post you write Bahroo.

Can't anyone see this is just a show-off thread :/

Not trying to start an internet fight, just can't believe half the people in this thread are worshiping you for finding good equips in a random loot game.

He already stated in the OP that he was doing this out of boredom and just to have some fun.....he didn't ask for anyones' 'worship' so you need to relax. Nobody said you HAVE to come in here to see the challenges. Kinda fucked up coming from someone who asks for (and receives) help in many, many games.

In his defense, it's not just constricted to this thread.

As for the challenge, it's a challenge of endurance.

Solo beat him with a weapon that doesn't go over a certain amount

And in Bahroo's defense, the only people he comes across like that to are either morons who don't know how to use the internet or beggars who do nothing in these forums but ask for shit.

Kinda getting sick of people bitching about members who although may be sarcastic or dry at times also take TONS of time out of their day to help other people around these forums. Whether it is answering hundreds of legit questions or helping people get achievements, the point is......they do help people all the time. If you want to bitch about people, bitch about those who do NOTHING but ask for help and never offer any in return to others.

whine and bitch all day?/Think your thread is more important than the 100 other identical threads?/Ask 50 questions a day but answer none? =Good people

Use sarcastic comments towards the people listed above? = Asshole that everyone bitches about.

Some people in here have a strange way of picking their battles.

I was actually wondering if the Warrior could be melee'd so I got his health all the way down and then my friend who was playing with me ran up to his feet/legs while in his death position and gave him a slice with his blade (he was Zer0) and he died from melee. It was pretty amusing, however I think a melee only is impossible on the Warrior. :p

Kill Warrior with only Turrets

This was actually harder than Terramorphous. Which is kind of sad. Future videos will be in 1080p and out next challenge will be killing Terra using only Zero's Hologram.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwY83Wq7ETo&feature=channel&list=UL]Borderlands 2 Challenge - The Warrior - Turrets Only - YouTube[/ame]

Great video as usual man and nice job. Also very nice quality on the video in comparison to the others :D

Yeah I am no loner recording with a potato. :biglaugh:

I'm starting to really see the differences between using the Bee and not. It is still pretty easy to kill him it seems without using the Bee, given you guys were able to kill him turrets only, which gets no boost from the shield. Combine that with using guns without the Bee, still a very possible boss to beat.

Terramorphous in general needs a buff but you can clearly see the difference between this (Using white gear) and the insta-kill that is the Bee+Social Development.