GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Is there something extra you get for having all the story achievements by the online launch?

No, I just want to make sure I have all the story achievements so I don't have to switch back and forth between SP and Online on Tuesday. I'll be solely focusing on enjoying that and the BF4 beta, and I don't want to have to return to the single player just to get a few Gold medals.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing where you have to walk 5 miles in the desert for the Epsilon...can I quick save and resume from there?

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it has to be done in one sitting.

1:14 AM, been playing all day, and I just unlocked my final single player achievement. Now I get a relaxing, grind-free weekend until I can sit back and enjoy the Online for this game.

I ended up doing it in one sitting but thanks anyway. Two more questions - the last triathalon, I've heard the horror stories of it already, do you have to win to get a medal or can you get the bronze without placing first? If so, specifically what's the criteria for getting at least bronze if anyone knows? I don't see myself winning that thing as I just can't see myself mashing A for over 20 minutes.

Second, what is the criteria for the very last Epsilon mission? I want to get the money you supposedly get for getting a gold medal on it so I'd like to know ahead of time what I need to do. I'll save beforehand but still need to know.

Edited by Judicar

I ended up doing it in one sitting but thanks anyway. Two more questions - the last triathalon, I've heard the horror stories of it already, do you have to win to get a medal or can you get the bronze without placing first? If so, specifically what's the criteria for getting at least bronze if anyone knows? I don't see myself winning that thing as I just can't see myself mashing A for over 20 minutes.

Second, what is the criteria for the very last Epsilon mission? I want to get the money you supposedly get for getting a gold medal on it so I'd like to know ahead of time what I need to do. I'll save beforehand but still need to know.

The last triathlon was horrible. I managed to place first though, if I'm not mistaken, you have to place atleast 3rd, 3rd is bronze, 2nd is silver, 1st is gold. Right?

@Judicar, just escape with the money and fight off anyone who pursues you. You are supposed to go to a meet to drop off $2.1 million - it's right down the road - so you can either arrive there to kill everyone (it's easier, as the chopper lands and isn't on the ground) or you can just peel off any time before and fight/escape.

@FallenGFX, I do believe that's right, but if you don't massively fuck up, you should get first. The other racers were terrible on foot, which is the last stretch, and I was in first the entire time. No matter how much I went underwater during the beginning, I constantly got passed as soon as I went up for air.

Ok quick little question about the Milsecellaneous (spelling) portion if the 100%

On the checklist it has "visit the cinema" and "friend activity visit the cinema"

Do I have to do this twice, alone and with a friend? It doesn't matter either way, just want to clarify.

Thanks in advance :)

Ok quick little question about the Milsecellaneous (spelling) portion if the 100%

On the checklist it has "visit the cinema" and "friend activity visit the cinema"

Do I have to do this twice, alone and with a friend? It doesn't matter either way, just want to clarify.

Thanks in advance :)

Yupp. Call a friend to hangout. Pick them up and go to the cinema when it's open. Then do it again on your own time.

Are you sure? PowerPyx told me that Lamar most definitely works for the friend activities.

Yes, he only comes out at night in my story. But I just tried to keep him out til daytime and the cinema ended up popping up around noonish. Thanks!

Yes, he only comes out at night in my story. But I just tried to keep him out til daytime and the cinema ended up popping up around noonish. Thanks!

Glad you got it to work :)

Does anyone know how to fix The Monument of Truth not unlocking? i beat the story and did the misson again.. any reason why

Replay the mission and the achievement will unlock.

Does the mission for altruist Acolyte only spawn once???

I swear I did it before but I probably messed up since I don't have it but now it's not showing up :/.

Probably going to have to start a new run for it

I did it once, got the achievement and never got the icon to spawn again.

For the 4 Friends Activities, do they all have to be initiated by the same character (i.e.: you play, say Franklin, for each activity)?

Just the activity and you should be fine!

Does the mission for altruist Acolyte only spawn once???

I swear I did it before but I probably messed up since I don't have it but now it's not showing up :/.

Probably going to have to start a new run for it

Nope. Although I brought my first drunk couple there for the achievement, the next four times I picked up a drunk couple/hitchhiker, the game would still notify me that Trevor can bring people there.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap