Ranked match wins not counting?

iNf3Rn0 Lan

I've noticed that a few times I'll win a ranked match only to go to the leaderboards and notice I don't have another win. I've won six ranked matches so far and lost four, however it shows that I've only won 3 but I've still lost all 4. I don't understand why it says this. Are people leaving at the results screen or something to avoid a loss or what?

No idea mate, nothing like this has happened to me and i've played over 150 matches. maybe you played player by accident instead of ranked or something? I think if they quit you usally get a win, dunno if you get a win if they go to dashboard though.

This happened to me multiple times but the good news is that even if the Leaderboard doesn't catch it your save file will. So you earned those wins but they just won't show up. Don't be surprised if you 50 or 100 comes earlier than expected. The same thing happened to me when I played SFHDR.
The exact opposite is happenening to me. According to the tu4ar.com leaderboard, I have 58 wins, but it's not giving me the achievement. Boo!