Weird "Arrange Accidents" glitch...

Ohheythere

So I was playing "Where's the Beef" challenge and was marking everyone in the city (200+) to have an arranged accident. After casually playing through about 30 years gathering up other achievements, I had only heard over the radio that an accidental death has happened ONCE. And that was right at the beginning.

So I look to see what the heck is going on with my secret police and they were just sitting in the police station. All their stats were gone (health, food, rest, etc), zeroed out. So I proceeded to fire them. Once I had fired all three of them, the achievement popped...like they had built up all those accidents in the police station. It was really weird.

I don't know if this affects anything, but they were all hired foreigners. Weird glitch and if it happens to help anyone else out...let me know. Only four more achievements to go!!! :)

I couldn't get the achievement to pop on "Where's the beef". I think my city was too big 350+. I got it on random sandbox map at the beginning. Put Police station by shacks and one at a time arranged accidents with the unemployed. I watched as the secret police would go in their shack and wait for the bum to go in his house and I would keep the bum's info page up and once it said terminated(or whatever it says), I would arrange the next one.

Happy achievement hunting. I finally 1000/1000 this game the other day. Can't wait till Tropico 4.

Would like to add that I wish I was Tropican. They have it easy. Free health care, Free food, very low rent(would always have to drop the rent of apts to 1 or 2 to fill them up unless I had the economy soaring. Sometimes free when I needed a very high happiness rating), free social security(edict pending)