Rainbow Six Tournament Matchups & Standings

graf1k

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I really hate when people do this to me, but I have to bail out of the tourny. Sorry Graf1k, Crash. I know you guys worked hard on it, but with my son being born on Tuesday the 27th (two days) It's real crazy right now and I got a lot of stuff to do before then. Once again im Extremely sorry.

It's not something to be sorry over man. Having a kid is like... I dunno.... A bajillion times more important :p

Congrats and good luck in advance fella :D

Obviously i know its more important, this will be my 2nd! :woop: But i hate signing up for something and not being able to play in it for 1, and for 2 screwing up the bracket. I appreciate it though Webb. Thanks for understanding I knew you guys would, just wanted to let everyone know whats going on. So also i wont be around the site or online starting Tuesday while we are at the hospital.

E Tron won the first round, 7-2.

I won the second round, 7-6.

Nobody else showed up.

:uzi:

Sorry David Creech and anyone else in my bracket. I had an emergency and had to rush my daughter to the hospital Saturday morning. My buddy crashed on the couch and he left his pain medication sealed up on the coffee table (he was in a motorcycle accident earlier this month). Well, lets just say that those "child proof" bottles are easily opened even by 2 1/2 year olds. Needless to say, she is fine and I will take the hit for not showing up.

if anone is one the fence...Sirtokesalot420 can vouge for me. Hope to catch the next one. Great job to everyone that set this up and put forth the effort.

Anybody left from group B needs to play their game ASAP so that the rest of the players won't be held up during the next round. Work it out amongst yourselves, but it needs to get done soon.

Great there's still a chance :woop:

I'm free after 9pm GMT every night (except Wednesday) and all day Saturday, how about you other group B guys?

Cheers graf1k

I'll be on from 8 - 11 GMT (which is like 20mins time) and i've sent invites to everyone in my semi final group so hopefully it'll all go smoothly, though i got a bad feeling i'm gonna be used as target practice as i've sucked in the last couple of days on rainbow :mad: i might just hide :woop:

also - congrats import on havin your 2nd kid sure you're enjoying the sleepless nights :drunk