Guns don't kill but they help

Aaron15

I've found something for this. I can't remember which chapter that was but when you come back to the City Hall from the supermarket, you can use a mounted machine gun on a balcony, 2 rooms before the mayor's office. Just kill those ~20 zombies with it, load last checkpoint, repeat.

Use Purna. Her rage kills count towards both Rageman and Guns Don't Kill.

Both of these are perfect. It's chapter 7 or 8. Pretty sure 7, and 8 starts after you return from City Hall. You want City Hall Part II. There's a balcony near the mayor's office with an MG.

City Hall is also the perfect place to get First and Cant Touch This:

Come up the stairs kick then hammer kill #1. get to the inner court yard, jump over debris kill #2. Grab grenade and throw is at the ram and sploder below- FIRST!. Walk further kick and kill #3. Dont bust the next door! (they will hurt you). Jump over debris instead and back to stairwell. Bust that door, kick and kill #4&5. (Grab the diamonds out of mayors office) bust balcony door down, kick and kill #6. Shoot all the zombies below. Run back to sewers and kill #7 on the other side. Now repeat. Took me about 15 minutes to get Cant Touch This, then i just farmed grenades, diamonds and gun kills

Quick sidenote, the achievement is to KILL 250 zombies with guns however the achievement is called "Guns dont KILL but they help" and we wonder why there are so many glitches...

I think it's a play on the saying "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." As in, "Guns don't kill zombies, but they help."

Edit: Actually... I'm pretty sure it's a movie quote that "Guns don't kill, but they help." Which... would still be a play on "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

I think it's a play on the saying "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." As in, "Guns don't kill zombies, but they help."

Edit: Actually... I'm pretty sure it's a movie quote that "Guns don't kill, but they help." Which... would still be a play on "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

That makes sense, consistent with the lack of creativity in this game. Its seems they seeked "help" in just about every category possible, oh yeah except for functionality lol