Missing Gold Coin in Temple Ruins

Hitman075

So I have just beaten the game and got the coins to appear on the map, however, in the Temple Ruins I was only able to collect 169 of the 170 coins. I have completed on fishing games and trees jumping sections and I am missing this one coin that wont show up on the map. Has this happened to anyone else does anyone know where to find this last coin?

In Hot Spring Resort, there are 2 coins, one in the open to see, next to it is one where I have to use Choji to break the stone. However, I can't get to them since there is a fence, there is a button, but it doesn't do anything.

It's near the tree action sequence that goes to Tanzaku town.

I'm not trying to take over the thread since I too have one left in the Temple Ruins. Maybe it's the same one I need, it could be I haven't taken it yet, since I have to use Shikamaru to get the coin, I'll get on you with that one.

For the 2 coins in the hot springs area you have to use shikamarus ability in the house directly in front of the gate you cant pass. There is a switch there that will open the gate when used in unison with the presure plate that is next to the gate. I am still looking for the one coin that is not located on the map of Temple Ruins though.

For the 2 coins in the hot springs area you have to use shikamarus ability in the house directly in front of the gate you cant pass. There is a switch there that will open the gate when used in unison with the presure plate that is next to the gate. I am still looking for the one coin that is not located on the map of Temple Ruins though.

ooh, thanks for that one. Though, we be in the same boat with that last coin in Temple Ruins, I did manage to find A ninja card there.

The Last Coin in Temple Ruins is located behind the Kunai shop in the south west area of the map next to the tree action sequence that takes you back to the main gate. You cant see it on the map since it is blocked by the shop icon

Thanks, just found it. I passed there many many times, I even buy at the shop, never noticed the coin.

this really help man

if you are trying to find coin you should have kiba and choji as ur team mate.

kiba can do the same job as shikamaru and can also spot hidden thread.

you also need choji to break rock

Edited by haipham

• 1 month later...
The Last Coin in Temple Ruins is located behind the Kunai shop in the south west area of the map next to the tree action sequence that takes you back to the main gate. You cant see it on the map since it is blocked by the shop icon

Thanks so much. I had trouble with this one too!

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...