Missile launcher/mines?

Tom115

-Start a game with at least two controllers, having your main account and the other be on the same team

-Have your main account be a Turret, with the other being the Driver

-Have the driver keep picking up the Turret Upgrade icon until your Turret can do mines and missiles, press X to select the new Loadout and the achievement will unlock straight away

-Start a game with at least two controllers, having your main account and the other be on the same team

-Have your main account be a Turret, with the other being the Driver

-Have the driver keep picking up the Turret Upgrade icon until your Turret can do mines and missiles, press X to select the new Loadout and the achievement will unlock straight away

Boom. Cheers for this :)

There is actually another way you can do this achievement with just one player (your main account). It's pretty easy so I'll just walk you through it:

-Choose any racetrack and select to be the Turrent

-Move or switch turrents to find a view of the power-ups on the track

-Look for the power-up that shows the turrent with the green "+"

-Shoot the power-up with your turrent

-Upon shooting the power-up, you should be notified that you have aquired a power-up

-Either switch to another view to shoot another power up, or wait for it to respawn (takes a few seconds)

-Repeat until you gain the missles, which is the final power-up

*Blip* Achievement Unlocked

:woop:

I personally did this so I know it works, you don't need another controller or player(s). You can do this solo against bots.

Hope that helps!