jedi bomb squad achievement glitched???

I have seen many videos and a guy runs into the room with the blue holocron (which I see). I go and do force repulse in every square inch of the room...well no achievement. I have exited out without saving, and retried now 4 times. What's up am I missing some incredible hard spider to find OR is the game GLITCHED!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not worth insulting you by saying which spider kept me ranting for ages because chances are it won't be the same one lol. I dont think its glitched because it popped for me when got the last one.

You can either go around the room again and make sure theres no little red dots clinging onto things.

If nothing happens then reload the level from the start and hit the room up again taking care to take it bit by bit and make sure you don't miss any for sure.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

i too have had this problem and have done it twice now starting from the start each time making sure i got every single one throughout the level until that room but even in the room ive went through scrolling high and low throughout the corridor and in the room setting every single one individually making sure there wasnt a single one left yet both times i didnt get it, people will go you must of missed one but even had my mate check for me and there wasnt a single one left. and after that area the spiders on the warp lift thing all kept freezing when i tried to go further so the spiders bugged out so it makes me feel that mines sorta bugged in my game. but not worth starting a new game for that achievement.

i too have had this problem and have done it twice now starting from the start each time making sure i got every single one throughout the level until that room but even in the room ive went through scrolling high and low throughout the corridor and in the room setting every single one individually making sure there wasnt a single one left yet both times i didnt get it, people will go you must of missed one but even had my mate check for me and there wasnt a single one left. and after that area the spiders on the warp lift thing all kept freezing when i tried to go further so the spiders bugged out so it makes me feel that mines sorta bugged in my game. but not worth starting a new game for that achievement.

Hmm, punctuation would be handy in long sentences... :weirdo

Back on topic - I have had trouble doing this achievement. Twice now I have scoured every inch of that room and kept on doing the Force Repulse and spraying Force Lightning around the room and still no achievement.

There is either a remarkably clever/sneaky place that they are hiding and are therefore untouchable, or the achievement is fucked :(

• 2 weeks later...

the spider that you guys are missing is in the hallway leading up to the room with the three tanks . . . facing the tanks hes in the top left corner (above and to the left of the door but still in the hallway) . . . there is a piece of metal that is kind of blocking him so repulse doesnt get him usually.

haha i know right ? i just did this a few days ago and did the same thing and kept searching then restarted and did it over like 3 times before i found that bastard, figured its the same one for everyone since hes somewhat hidden and not all attacks will reach him . . . really you can jump up and just touch him and make him explode -- youre welcome everybody -=)

• 2 weeks later...
the spider that you guys are missing is in the hallway leading up to the room with the three tanks . . . facing the tanks hes in the top left corner (above and to the left of the door but still in the hallway) . . . there is a piece of metal that is kind of blocking him so repulse doesnt get him usually.

Exactly right, cheers!

• 1 month later...

This is the one I was missing, thanks very much...appreciated! This should be added as a tip in the guide for that achievement because that spider is very easy to miss.

• 2 months later...

Wow, that's amazing. I spent an aweful lot of time trying to figure out what was going on. I read that, walked over and jumped, boom, pop. lol Thanks!

What it says: Go into the room with the 3 tanks you need to destroy for the Master Of Destruction achievement, destroy the tanks, then destroy the spiders to get the Bomb Squad achievement.

What I do: Go into the room with the 3 tanks, destroy the 3 tanks, get the Master Of Destruction of achievement and then...nothing. No spiders appear at all. In fact, there's nothing left to kill in the entire area until I go through the door triggering the scene where you see Bobba-Fett taking Juno away.

So, how do you get the spiders to even appear in that room in the first place? I backtracked to the large room with the 8 tanks (2 in each corner) and hop around like a madman, making my way back to the 3-tank-room, but nothing. No more spiders. No achievement.

Is this achievement only attainable on higher difficulties? Right now I'm still replaying levels on Easy to get missing holocrons and achievements.

What it says: Go into the room with the 3 tanks you need to destroy for the Master Of Destruction achievement, destroy the tanks, then destroy the spiders to get the Bomb Squad achievement.

What I do: Go into the room with the 3 tanks, destroy the 3 tanks, get the Master Of Destruction of achievement and then...nothing. No spiders appear at all. In fact, there's nothing left to kill in the entire area until I go through the door triggering the scene where you see Bobba-Fett taking Juno away.

So, how do you get the spiders to even appear in that room in the first place? I backtracked to the large room with the 8 tanks (2 in each corner) and hop around like a madman, making my way back to the 3-tank-room, but nothing. No more spiders. No achievement.

Is this achievement only attainable on higher difficulties? Right now I'm still replaying levels on Easy to get missing holocrons and achievements.

OK, now I get it. This achievement comes from 2nd level aboard the Salvation, not the first one... When I followed the holocron list, I found I missed the 2nd blue holocron in that room, and what do you know, it was full of spider bots. And yes, the last spider bot for me was hiding outside in the hallway in a small exposed alcove in the upper corner. I couldn't hit it though. Eventually it went off when I got too close to it, which triggered the achievement.

Whatever.

• 6 months later...