Does your game take forever to load?

Purple Hooter

Past 3 times I tried to load the game up from my harddrive, it took over 3 minutes as I stared at a black screen. Eventually turned my system off and on the 4th time, I just let it sit and it seriously took over 5 minutes for the game to just start up and for me to see the CAPCOM logo.

I am not sure if xbox live is f-ed up today or something because it is taking me a solid 2 minutes just to see my dashboard after turning my system on

IMO long loading times are usually a sign your Hard Drive has corrupt sectors & is failing......this has happened to me this year on a brand new Jan 2011 X360S at least 4 times!!!

All you can do is reformat & reinstall your games again from disc so now I keep all saves & the NXE on an MS approved Corsair 8GB Flashdrive..... (pop the hardrive then the NXE installs to the Flashdrive & loads up faster than the HD. After its finished power off the 360 put the HD back in & hey presto its unlikely to ever corrupt the flashdrive & your profile(s))!!!!

I haven't had any issues. The loading screen usually pops up for about 1-2 seconds when I load my game, and pops up for less than a second to go through a door.

Then again, I am running on a 360 Slim from October of 2010, so it's a pretty new hard drive and console.

The load times are super speedy for me. Definitely an improvement over the disc based versions of Resi 4.