Treasure Trove Achievement Guide

Achiever TM

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Treasure Trove acheivement is starting to wear very thin with me. I'm on my first play (150hrs now) and am waiting to go to grand staff on disc 4.

I have been through the game twice looking for my missing item and am currently on my third using this item guide and cross referencing with splitDamir video guide. If I don't find my last item this time is will have to leave it. 50+hrs of running around is starting to really waste my time. (got other insane achievements to finish!!! WHY DO WE DO IT??? lol)).

Anyhoo...

To my knowledge I have checked everywhere but something in Tosca has me worried. When you go back on disc 4 the closets and drawers don't open. Usually you can check a closet even when it's empty. Now that I can't go back to get the items in the closests and drawers should or would they have appered in the auction?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Just a wild stab in the dark because I'm starting to really get sick and just can't understand what I have missed.

Hope to find it soon so I can finish the game.

If you have already gone to Temple of Enlightenment then go to Grand Staff. Its the Tower Of Mirriors that is the last place to end the game. Grand Staff has the last of the treasure and will close the AH if you got ever chest in Grand Staff and you bought everything in the AH.

Grand Staff Part 1

if you colleced all items untill now you should get the achievement in a while because if you miss anything in this and in the next area (Grand Staff Part 2) you can purchase them from auction house.

This is why I thought I should have been able to get the achievement b4 going to grand staff. But I won't know if that's what has happened until I get to ry it later today.

Looking forward to playingthe ending now. It's been a great story and game so (apart from my TT acheivement exerience.)

This is why I thought I should have been able to get the achievement b4 going to grand staff. But I won't know if that's what has happened until I get to ry it later today.

Looking forward to playingthe ending now. It's been a great story and game so (apart from my TT acheivement exerience.)

what i said was: u can get the achievement if you have collected every items untill grand staff part 1 and 2 and collect every single items in those two areas or after grand staff part 2 u purchase the missin items from grand staff at auction house..

On with it now. Onto Grand staff 2 at moment.

my guys r at level 92 at mo and will be getting the dlc once iv finished the story line. I'm just turn tailing every random encounter, I can't wait to see if this will unlock TT.

Oh just got spell collector lol. (tht's the first g Ive earned in about a week, was starting to get depressed at lack of G!)

Gotta go.......

Edited by smokiestdadn

what i said was: u can get the achievement if you have collected every items untill grand staff part 1 and 2 and collect every single items in those two areas or after grand staff part 2 u purchase the missin items from grand staff at auction house..

Yes I realised I misunderstood what you had said and wasted a LOT of hours on a fruitless search.

I'm about to open the last chest in grand staff 2.

Here goes nothing...

Hmm.. at this point too, and im getting mixed reports. It says Grandstaff 1 and 2 are the points of no return, but others are saying Tower of Mirrors, so just to clarify... once i do both grandstaff's i can go back?

DO NOT ENTER THE TOWER OF MIRRORS! Once you do you'll have to start a new game to get TT unless you have a save thats way before the Tower of Mirrors. Grand Staff parts 1 & 2 are the last dungeons that you won't be able to go back to and if you got everything in the AH and in those two dungeons then the AH will be closed for good. If you haven't gotten TT after the AH closed for good then its in a returnable dungeon.

For the Achievement do you need all receivable items from the Treasure Hunting, invisible chests, seabed, chests, bins, pots, lockers, closets, hydrants, trees, background objects. Is There Any Other.

exactly..every this stuff is needed..the guide is complete (contains every single item to get the achiev) so u just need to follow it..

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well I have done everything, got every achievement except the treasure trove one. I have used this guide and scoured the world twice! Cannot find anymore treasure, but have still not got the achievement. I know you can return to the sorcerers mansion, but I can't return to the other world in the mirrors. is it possible? It's the only place I haven't checked. How do I if I can? Thanx

hey man on your guide for TT ive picked everything up to disc three and now im working on disc four now on your guide it says in gongora's mansion, magic experimentation Laboratory, and in the magic research lab there is a magic capsule in each area and there all pick up items, so i know that there glimmers on the floor or wall or what ever the case may be now the only thing is that ive scoured the three areas top to bottom but havent found the items. can you tell me were you found the two. i was thinking that a good update for your guides is that were it says pick up item you could say were it was picked up at or around....just a suggestion. cuz im using the prima guide as well as your guide to get everything, and unfortunatly they dont have a map of gongoras area in the guide. so yah can anyone tell me were this stuff is located

hey man on your guide for TT ive picked everything up to disc three and now im working on disc four now on your guide it says in gongora's mansion, magic experimentation Laboratory, and in the magic research lab there is a magic capsule in each area and there all pick up items, so i know that there glimmers on the floor or wall or what ever the case may be now the only thing is that ive scoured the three areas top to bottom but havent found the items. can you tell me were you found the two. i was thinking that a good update for your guides is that were it says pick up item you could say were it was picked up at or around....just a suggestion. cuz im using the prima guide as well as your guide to get everything, and unfortunatly they dont have a map of gongoras area in the guide. so yah can anyone tell me were this stuff is located

you nedd to start one sidequest in grand staff construction base in the lab..then you can get the 3 magic capsules..in the guide you can found this info in the post #6..

That's what I'm doing: starting again on new game plus, and using this guide to find the items. Am on disc 4 and nearly finished. will let you all know if it works for me. One thing I don't get from your guide tho. I only have the grand staff and ocean items to get, and so went to the auction house incase, and I had missed items from offshore Numara. Where is that? How come it's not in your guide? Didn't know there was an offshore Numara. Does anyone know where/what it is?

That's what I'm doing: starting again on new game plus, and using this guide to find the items. Am on disc 4 and nearly finished. will let you all know if it works for me. One thing I don't get from your guide tho. I only have the grand staff and ocean items to get, and so went to the auction house incase, and I had missed items from offshore Numara. Where is that? How come it's not in your guide? Didn't know there was an offshore Numara. Does anyone know where/what it is?

Thats on disc 4 where you are tring to get back to Numara and your ship is attacked by Gongora's monsters.

Hello,

I have a quick question that really has me worried at the moment. I am using this guide (which is amazing by the way, thanks for making it) and has just now reached disc 3. This also means I have the option to go to the auction house. I have missed one item in the entire game so far, which was the Light Lens on the White Boa ship where Jansen kicks a rat and Kaim has to pick it up or something. I switched to the wrong person after Jansen kicked the rat and a cutscene started.

I just checked the auction house and he says he doesn't have anything for me. I checked my items and I do have 1 Light Lens, but I'm pretty sure that I bought it at a store. I specifically remember cursing at myself when the cutscene started but I figured the auction house would help me out in the end.

Any advice on this matter? I'm 22 hours into the game now and have levelled all my characters to an even level 50 (with the exception of the two characters I don't have yet). I really don't want to start over again.

Hello,

I have a quick question that really has me worried at the moment. I am using this guide (which is amazing by the way, thanks for making it) and has just now reached disc 3. This also means I have the option to go to the auction house. I have missed one item in the entire game so far, which was the Light Lens on the White Boa ship where Jansen kicks a rat and Kaim has to pick it up or something. I switched to the wrong person after Jansen kicked the rat and a cutscene started.

I just checked the auction house and he says he doesn't have anything for me. I checked my items and I do have 1 Light Lens, but I'm pretty sure that I bought it at a store. I specifically remember cursing at myself when the cutscene started but I figured the auction house would help me out in the end.

Any advice on this matter? I'm 22 hours into the game now and have levelled all my characters to an even level 50 (with the exception of the two characters I don't have yet). I really don't want to start over again.

Please do not quote me on this because I'm 95% sure and 5% wrong about it not being in the AH. You said you have one and you are not sure if you bought in a store or not. So, my suggestin is to finish the game and see if you got TT at the end and if you didn't then decide if you want to do the new game + or join the club that they have about giving up on TT. I don't mean for it to sound mean. I really hope you have fun. ^_^