Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love help completing the game. the Volk are everywhere and its killing me to get to the bosses. any help would be good. Any and all Achievements are also needed. but i dont have the getting busy pack. if you add tell me x360a and crackdown. if you need any help in any other game ill help.

Hey guys. whats up...

Am looking to 1k crackdown, looking for a partner to play with from begining to end, preferably GMT time since am in UK but depends on your gaming habits really.

all i ask is that your dedicated to getting the 1k...

am not interested in the DLC at the moment

if your interested, message me up on Xbox Live - TOBY DA THUG

Hey everybody, I'm looking for help on timed stunt driver and Ring Leader. Basically, what I need is someone with 4* strength to throw my car around. I'm willing to trade those same achievements or any other Crackdown achievements. I'm on XBL weeknights from 8 - 10 EST. Message me if you are interested.

Oh, I'm also interested in getting the DLC achievements if someone wants to toss those to me ;)

I need to get all the achievements......looking for someone to play through on coop with. My gamertag is xXIzaHovaXx. I'm usually on at various times during the day and I like to play until around 3AM Central US time.

I'm up for helping out on the co-op, preferably between 8 pm and 2 am (EST), today and Friday. The stunt rings however, I have little to no idea how to get most of them, so if you do, it would be a plus.