Survival mode??

All i can say is pick one of the corners of the room and just play as humongasaur until the flying enemies appear, then quickly alternate between jetray to take out the flying guys, then switch back to humongasaur to take out the ground enemies, then rinse and repeat till you get the achievement. believe it or not, i survived for about 10 minutes using this method and stayed at the top of the survival leaderboards for one day lol.

all i can say is pick one of the corners of the room and just play as humongasaur until the flying enemies appear, then quickly alternate between jetray to take out the flying guys, then switch back to humongasaur to take out the ground enemies, then rinse and repeat till you get the achievement. Believe it or not, i survived for about 10 minutes using this method and stayed at the top of the survival leaderboards for one day lol.

wow thx dude it work now i have it

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Throwing in a quick tip for those who, got the game for free, want to make the first 4 minutes a breeze:

Go to one of the corners, pick Echo Echo (tiny white guy), set up the three duplications, switch between them to spread them evenly on the platform.(Far left, far right, middle)

Make sure you are in control of the far left(or right if you picked the right corner) copy to prevent the aerial enemy from firing at you in this form.

Keep punching until the last type of foe appears at the four minute mark.

Switch to Humungousaur and alter between killing(including the previously ignored aerial one) for the last minute to gain the achievement.

Edited by Mantle