messing with rankigs

central perk

I caved and started playing again. While ranking is going faster now, it's only because we are Jr. Rookies and everyone else is higher. It will start slowing down once you get to Champion and Superstar and then higher.

It's funny though, most of the people I was playing with before the reset are there again. Everyone is so pissed at Codemasters. I can't imagine what they were thinking.

WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!!!! Codemasters are such C****. Thats right i used the C word! I was at 850 which is probably less than some but what actually pisses me off is that i could have got legend so easily if i hadnt stopped playing the game for like 2 weeks before the patch came out. I say we burn down their studio? lol jus kiding (disclaimer) lol lol lol.

Yeah, to be honest im glad i never made Elite cos if i had then i probably would have just called it a day and given up. So im back to 350 for a few hours work but it'll slow pretty quick soon. I mean im averaging about 9XP per race, hitting as much as 13 in some. I think im just gonna spend day and night doing it till i get it just so Comemasters dont get the better of me, I SHANT BE DEFEATED, lol :)

I was so pissed off when I found out about this. I'd spent several nights online to get to 600 points, gaining every point fairly while others were glitching out races, or causing mass carnage at the first corner. I go back to the single player (to race against blatantly cheating AI) to complete that and hope the useless crashing tossers will have got bored, and instead find its Codies being the ******* by reseting all the stats.

With 600+ points I would probably have put the time in to get to 1000 quickly, then have a break and eventually reach 2000, but GRID online just isn't good enough to make me want to spend all that time AGAIN to just get back to where I was.

I've reached 920/1000 GS - every single player achievement, and may very likely just finish there and get rid of this. I mean who's to say they won't just reset everything again in a few days time without warning?

Codies really ****** up with GRID - even before the stat reset

Wankers aren't they, im terriffied it'll reset again, which is why im bitting the bullet and playing for like, 10 hours a day. (Good thing i'm a student with no job at the mo :)hehe). Anyway im back to and past where I was before those fucks at codemasters destroyed all my hard work and am currently sitting on 1002 XP for just 2 nights efforts. I gotta say i've hated every second of it. Especially now everyone seems to play with damage ON??? I really don't get it, it's sooo COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE and RIDICULOSLY STUPID!!!

Does anyone else find they have good and bad runs when playing. In one session i won 4, 12player races in a row (and then got kicked :() and went on to win more races for another hour or so, and then earlier i wrecked about 7 races in a row, none of which were my fault, and i always seem to wreck for no fair reason. If i collide with someone at a crossraod I wreck, they dont. If someone collides with me at a crossroad I wreck and they dont. Its so fucking infuriating, this is the first ganme i've actually yelled at the TV when there was no-one else in the room to complain to, lol & not so lol.

Good work pined! It took me 4 hours this morning to get 100 points and I am only on rank Superstar. So I think you cannot get the last points within that time. If you are trying: Good luck. I am quite sure I will follow anytime, even this will take some weeks.

It is quite strange: I managed to do over 250 points yesterday in about 4 hours, today I only got 90 in the same time :/

Good work pined! It took me 4 hours this morning to get 100 points and I am only on rank Superstar. So I think you cannot get the last points within that time. If you are trying: Good luck. I am quite sure I will follow anytime, even this will take some weeks.

It is quite strange: I managed to do over 250 points yesterday in about 4 hours, today I only got 90 in the same time :/

Yeah i always knew it was simply impossible. I'm done for the day now and can't be aresd to do any more, i need 233 more :( Maybe if i had played on friday i would have been closer and carried on till late tonight to get it but sadly not. I've just had alot of luck in lobbies getting loads of elites to race against. In one lobby it had 6 legend rank people, although they were all French people, prssumably a group of friends and they seemed hell bent of doing nothing but wrecking people by driving backwards and ganging up on people. Luckilly i managed to evade them extremely well and won alot of races which netted me about 150XP in just an hour (Whilst being Elite*) which is almost unheard of. Anyway i'll probably relax now i've missed my deadline and just do 50XP a day till i get it. I think it was a good effort seeing as i was a Jr.Rookie 0XP on Tuesday and am now nearly an Elite***... not far now :)

Most times I will only earn one point per race, because most people are under my rank. It was quite easy to get 5 or more points a race when I was pro, but now it is nearly impossible to get more then 3. I hope I won't get to bored to finish those online races to get the achievements. But I guess I really have to finish the whole game before switching back to Burnout Paradise. The update on the 360 for Burnout will be on the 24. this month, only 4 days left for 1300 points - no way :/

Who was it in this forum that wanted to tell us he made all 2000 points within 24 hours? Ah it was LiamW92....you must be a gaming god...(or jzst very poor to tell such a bullshit!)

@Pined, I believe I was in that room at one point. The two legends were pushing the orange blocks into the middle of the road and waiting at corners to try and ram you. I finished two races, averaging 9 points a race!!! But then everyone decided to kick me for some reason. Don't know if I was lagging or what, but figured it couldn't be bad/aggressive driving with the way others were playing.

@Pined, I believe I was in that room at one point. The two legends were pushing the orange blocks into the middle of the road and waiting at corners to try and ram you. I finished two races, averaging 9 points a race!!! But then everyone decided to kick me for some reason. Don't know if I was lagging or what, but figured it couldn't be bad/aggressive driving with the way others were playing.

Yeah the time i got lots of XP was the second time i had come i aross them, the first i got voted off after just one race; in which i hit no-one :mad: and still got kicked. They're such arseholes! As for the 24 hours to Legend, its 24 hours of gametime which is probably closer to 60 hours real time and its definatley possible cos when my rank got reset it was at 7.5hours and now i'm Elite*** and on 22 hours. I agree tho it slows doen serverly as i only get 1XP per race, even for a win against 3-6 Elites/*/** i still get hardly anything. I always make sure i start frst on the grid in the first race as i've got the timing down to an art and can get it nearly every time now, making winning easier and then try to win the next one to or t least get a podium finish. I find that if i win the campionship i get 3-4XP in the second race.

Its such a pain tho as i tend to win more than my fair share of races, mostly cos of my tactics, however i mak alot of enemies in doing so. The other day i had won 22/45 races in my session and a few people took it upon themselves to try and wreck me every race....it very rarley worked hehe.

Don't Be fooled into thinking pined is just dedicated to this game he is also a monster at demo derby i feel sorry for the people in the room im racing in right now that hes also in!

Thank you:drunk Its nice to hear someone complement me on my godlike skills (lol, jus kidding) I would have said as much myself but unlike LiamW92 i am not arogant and annoying (at least i hope i'm not). I finally got Legend tonight after a 7hour stint of play, i managed to get into an Elite only game, most of whom were all Elite*** (with the exeption of Darth Brown, lol hehe :) - I hope my sitting out helped you rank up a bit) It was strange though, one guy who also only needed about 50 more was getting 6 for a win when i was only getting 2:mad::mad::mad:, he even got 5 for third when i came first and only got 2. I still beat him to legend, hehe:p.

Anyway i finally got it and my 1000GS also. With a true total of 2848XP in 1 day 2hours. I worked out that i actually got Legend in 19hours as my clock started on 7hrs after my rank got reset.

So to the arsewhipe :uzi:LiamW92 who boasted about doing in in 24hrs, put my :eek:19:eek: in your pipe and smoke it.