Chicken Suit Help

DaedolusNL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

Tried the website and gave up opening the chest after reading all the fails in forums.

For now, I'm trying to finish Dollcatcher - Need Lucien and Garth. I have Theresa's to trade.

But if anyone can lend/donate/sell their chicken suit, that would rock! I'll gift it back or continue the charity and give it to another Fabler in need.

Gamertag is Kmac Triple

Same as everyone else...... Could really do with the chicken suit!! Not really sure what I can offer,I'll either return the suit or pass it on to the next person. I've got a hammer doll actually if anyone wants it..or trade for the 'feign attack' expression..forgot i actually really really need this too!!

Add me,gamertag is the1mattyp

Wanting the chicken suit also.

Preferably it would be great if I can see you kick the 5 chickens for The Fowl Player achievement - that way you need'nt worry about trading!

If you can help - by all means msg me.

GT: Dee Arth Maul

** I only have a silver account atm but am getting Gold tomorrow!

hi all, my wife is bugging out that she can't open that chest even though she completed the game on fable2.com its just not opening. If anyone can help me out and wither give/sell me a suit or just let me watch you kick the chickens hit me up

gt: harpua191

Sob story here. My xbox red ringed just afterni finished fable 2 about 2 years ago. I got the full 1000 points then. I now have a new xbox but nothing to trade (see where I am going here). I was wondering if anyone has a suit I could borrow, pass on or even just watch someone in game.

Pretty please

Gamertag: Angelusbane

Ps. I can leave the xbox on between 10am and 1pm. Plus after 7pm Uk time

Finished, thank you Carmona25

Edited by Angelusbane
Got achievement

I tried getting the Chicken Suit from Fable2.com but it will not show up in the game for a new or existing character. I'm going to leave my Xbox on while I work on something else and have my Fable character in Bowerstone Market Town Square under the Clock if anyone is willing to give me a Chicken Suit until 9PM EST. Thank you in advance.

I can (And will) give you a chicken suit. But I need Lucien and Hammer dolls just for a moment, to unlock the achievement. Can you help me?

(Maybe I can give the Colourist achievement too, I have saved just before getting the last one)

I still have to do the shooting game to see which one i'll get but as soon as I do I'll let you know.

Remember to do the "See the Future" DLC (If you have it) to have 2 more dolls. Just pay attention to your dog when it barks, there is one doll in the snowball and another one in the skull :)

Anyway, the offer is for anyone else too. I just want to finish this game ASAP :woop::woop: