Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

Hi; I'm looking to boost the races and the win every team variant achievement. I have a mic and a 50 meg connection so I looking for other people (prefarably uk based) to boost with. Also a rank 10 so not a noob, will help anyone who is willing to help me. send me a message on my gt- killin chilun. Thanks

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody could help me with getting some achievements in online play for this it would be much appreciated! I'll help them with whatever they need too. Looks like it'll have to be a lot of people to boost this though. Thanks!

GT: smokin cheez

Also, if you have Portal 2 that's a bonus! (need Professor Portal lol.)

Looking to Boost "Wanted" achievement.. Looking for any type of partner , Must have a Mic , want somebody in UK but if not anywehere else is fine, must have a good/clear understand of how too boost as i've already previously done some boosting, No arguements whter whos host and whos not. Basically if you have a mic and know what to do hit me up new Gamertag is Fr0zencaveman with a zero.. Send me a message first and i'll know who you are straight away :) thank you

Looking to Boost "Wanted" achievement.. Looking for any type of partner , Must have a Mic , want somebody in UK but if not anywehere else is fine, must have a good/clear understand of how too boost as i've already previously done some boosting, No arguements whter whos host and whos not. Basically if you have a mic and know what to do hit me up new Gamertag is Fr0zencaveman with a zero.. Send me a message first and i'll know who you are straight away :) thank you

how dare you cheat on me my boosting partner :drunk

looking to boost AWP and wanted. will follow anyone's tips; have done about half the races with a group and then they disbanded so need new partner/party. have a mic and original GTA 4 disc, no dlc. will do shemp howard method if someone knows how or if it still works. can boost in long sessions or infrequently--however you want. message me. GT: StormySpiess33

Looking to do the races now. Looking for 4 ppl as this will help in clearing out all the idiots that populate the race lobbies.

And i call them idiots for a gd reason. As all they do allday is get into a race hit the first corner crash quit out rinse and repeat.

UK players prefered GT:VirtualScot

I'll be one tonight (10pm uk time) to boost top of the midnight club. Hopefully get through as manay races as possible (1 lap races using supercars). I've done a few already with Ryan docaz so will battle through the remaining. Let me know if your interested - send friend request/msg to gt - killin chilun. Thanks, btw - you must have mics and be willing to join a party.