A Stupid Question...

CrownlessKing

If I've beaten the game on Medium, and need to go through it again to get all of the audio diaries, do I have to start a new game from scratch? It says that achievements are not awarded in New Game+ mode, which kinda makes that option entirely pointless. Just wanted to confirm if someone maybe did get achievements going through on New Game+?

If I've beaten the game on Medium, and need to go through it again to get all of the audio diaries, do I have to start a new game from scratch? It says that achievements are not awarded in New Game+ mode, which kinda makes that option entirely pointless. Just wanted to confirm if someone maybe did get achievements going through on New Game+?

There isnt a new game+. You can continue playing nearly anywhere in the game provided you don't go up to fight fontaine. Check for the diaries in your messages bit from pressing select, there are 5 which if you don't have will mean you have to start a new game, 2 from the very beginning and 3 from the control room. if you have these keep looking all around and you should find them.

for help