Tony Hawk's Proving Ground Demo Out Tomorrow

Activision has announced that a playable demo of Tony Hawk's Proving Ground will be available for download this Monday. Additionally, the publisher released new screenshots of the game taken from the demo.

Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground features deeper customization than ever before, including a Video Editor with full-featured editing tools and visual effects for creating “epic skate videos,” and a fully customizable online Skate Lounge where players can skate with friends in the ultimate pad. In addition, players will have the freedom to skate from single player to online seamlessly, as well as utilize new gameplay mechanics such as skateable terrain altering and building, and Bowl Carving, delivering the most empowered skating experience ever.

You can also view a few screenshots at the link below.

Thanks to [Team Xbox]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll download and give it a go but won't play it much I bet, I'll get bored in minutes and realise "hey wait a sec, there's a skate. demo on my hardrive which is 1000x more fun to play, why the hell am I playing this?" so then that will be that. :)

Agreed.

Heres the problem though: Its monday right at noon, and there is no ProvingGrounds demo on the marketplace :(

Side note: I pre-ordered SKATE yesterday, but i'm interested to play the new tony hawk game just to compare the two. I'm about 90% sure that SKATE will kick its ass tho :p

No demo? It's Tuesday.

The Skate. demo was terrible. I have never played anything with such horribly configured controls, and it lacked everything fun about skateboarding. I deleted that trash after completing the demo.

Tony Hawk, all the way!

Seriously? is that some kind of joke?

Saying that is just like playing dead or alive 4 or any beat 'em up for 30 mins without learning controls and complaining that it's 'trash'

Spend more than 30 mins on the game and you'll love it. It's got complex controls but it's way more rewarding than tony hawks ever was.

No demo? It's Tuesday.

The Skate. demo was terrible. I have never played anything with such horribly configured controls, and it lacked everything fun about skateboarding. I deleted that trash after completing the demo.

Tony Hawk, all the way!

Go die please for the sake of humanity. :)

Still no demo!!! Grrr. :mad:

Seriously? is that some kind of joke?

Saying that is just like playing dead or alive 4 or any beat 'em up for 30 mins without learning controls and complaining that it's 'trash'

Spend more than 30 mins on the game and you'll love it. It's got complex controls but it's way more rewarding than tony hawks ever was.

It's my opinion. Terrible controls... it's not that I couldn't get "used" to them, it's just I could not stand them. I played through the demo, how much more did you do? You know what? I felt amazed when I pulled off a grind to a manual, it's almost easier to beat Halo on Legendary. I also love skating games, and I had a lot of expectations for this game. HUGE letdown.