Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something needs to be done about people quitting out. I play Ground War religiously and lately the loosing team often sees people quitting out. By the time the game is over, only 4-5 people remain on the loosing side. I don't know how often these people quit out but creating a system like Halo that punishes people for quitting out too often should be enforced. People care too much about K/D and W/L in video games. Just play for fun, this isn't MLG.

Something needs to be done about people quitting out. I play Ground War religiously and lately the loosing team often sees people quitting out. By the time the game is over, only 4-5 people remain on the loosing side. I don't know how often these people quit out but creating a system like Halo that punishes people for quitting out too often should be enforced. People care too much about K/D and W/L in video games. Just play for fun, this isn't MLG.

What? You don't enjoy being raped over and over again when your team only has 2 players??? That's what Black Ops II is all about. Seriously. Fuck this game. As if it's not bad enough that the game is garbage and doesn't have a fucking clue what hit detection is, but then you have to contend with being outnumbered 3 to 1. What a fucking lame excuse for a game. Frankly, I'm pissed that I shelled out $80 for this shit. Treyarch should be ashamed of themselves.

The FAL. It needs to be nerfed. It's all anybody uses anymore and it's way too powerful, especially with select fire.

This is where I'm proud to be British, and more as a whole, playing part with the Europeans. Apart from a few (and by this, I mean just me at the moment, although I am swinging my friends around), no one ever uses it. I have not seen ONE other person use it.

I think everyone this part of the world is allergic to semi-auto single fire weapons?

But don't worry, I've been told more often than not that it's getting patched. So once again the vocal minority wins again. :p

Like the other guy who quoted you said, it is no world beater.

This is where I'm proud to be British, and more as a whole, playing part with the Europeans. Apart from a few (and by this, I mean just me at the moment, although I am swinging my friends around), no one ever uses it. I have not seen ONE other person use it.

I think everyone this part of the world is allergic to semi-auto single fire weapons?

But don't worry, I've been told more often than not that it's getting patched. So once again the vocal minority wins again. :p

Like the other guy who quoted you said, it is no world beater.

Im british and have always favoured the FAL and other semi autos in preveous cods but cant use it on this one as the lag kills me.

I have awful what I like to call "5 lag" tonight, the game freezes then continues 5 times over a period of roughly 10 seconds, my internet connection is good, I've had no problems this bad until now, search preferences are set to best but tonight this game is unplayable and since it cost me £80 I would at least expect one game without this happening. It's even happening in the menu with the earth spinning in the background.

I have awful what I like to call "5 lag" tonight, the game freezes then continues 5 times over a period of roughly 10 seconds, my internet connection is good, I've had no problems this bad until now, search preferences are set to best but tonight this game is unplayable and since it cost me £80 I would at least expect one game without this happening. It's even happening in the menu with the earth spinning in the background.

I find that to be the disc tray skipping. It happens to me on a few games, not just BO2, though it happens VERY OFTEN compared to other games, and I'm not the only one of my friends who it happens to. We have a phrase among us saying "my xbox is freezing" to let each other know we are having that x5 lag thing.

Finally someone else! I have this as well, it's only happened about five times in Black Ops II but it used to happen a lot to me in Modern Warfare 3. I've died countless times from this. Disc skipping seems like a decent explaination despite all of my games being installed. I've never played a game on my Xbox that hasn't been installed. Anyway, it sucks.

I'm starting to think this game is physically broken. My last copy stopped working after about a week, so I went to Gamestop and exchanged it for a new copy. Guess what? 3 days later, this copy is showing the same signs as my last copy. And guess what?? The disc is almost scratch free.

Disc unreadable error, endless black screens, and xbox freezing. Only happens on this game, no other. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Not to mention the huge pick-up rate of the disc skipping or whatever it is.

Story time: Two nights ago, the night after I got the new copy, I loaded up zombies and lost the announcer's sound and all music. While on the bus, I was crouching near the back. Screen froze, unfroze for one moment with me laying on the ground after being downed, then xbox completely froze.

From friend's PoV: I flew through the back of the bus, got raped by zombies and disappeared.

Edited by Ceris

Just a bitch about UAV spam, the match's are unplayable when every second of the game your on the radar, & no i haven't got ghost yet, can't stand more than a few hours at a time on this game & i don't even play it every day now, played it Monday & haven't touched it since tonight, any other COD got me hooked straight away but not this one.

Just a bitch about UAV spam, the match's are unplayable when every second of the game your on the radar, & no i haven't got ghost yet, can't stand more than a few hours at a time on this game & i don't even play it every day now, played it Monday & haven't touched it since tonight, any other COD got me hooked straight away but not this one.

Yeah the UAV's spamming is crazy. I take down as many as I can though, easy points.

My playtime dropped by about half the minute they pulled down Nuketown 24/7. Yeah, I'm bringing it up again. I'm not over it. Chaos playlist is alright, except when Capture The Flag rears it's ugly face, which it does far too often. You know what the perfect storm is? Capture The Flag on Express. Worst Call of Duty map since Bloc.

Seeing as I bought the Season Pass, I think playing strictly on double XP weekends, Nuketown 24/7 and on map pack releases might be enough for me to not get sick of this game it's entire lifecycle.

My playtime dropped by about half the minute they pulled down Nuketown 24/7. Yeah, I'm bringing it up again. I'm not over it. Chaos playlist is alright, except when Capture The Flag rears it's ugly face, which it does far too often. You know what the perfect storm is? Capture The Flag on Express. Worst Call of Duty map since Bloc.

Seeing as I bought the Season Pass, I think playing strictly on double XP weekends, Nuketown 24/7 and on map pack releases might be enough for me to not get sick of this game it's entire lifecycle.

HAHHAHA man I played like hell when it was nuketown 24/7 when it was released. Im not a fan of most of the maps or this game in general so I havent played much at all. I'm popping on tonight because my friends want to play as a group but in truth I too will only play a lot on dbl xp/ntown 24-7 weekends.

Yeah the UAV's spamming is crazy. I take down as many as I can though, easy points.

I actually find that people are barely using UAVs anymore. I'm usually the only one lately.

Nuketown moshpit is stupid. Absolute chaos. Never have I been spawn killed so much. Why does it not just come up in all playlists!? Grrr!

Half of my stats are back. Time played and games. Spm and others are wrong tho. My spm says 32. Wtf?

And of course Elite still doesn't work right....

I actually find that people are barely using UAVs anymore. I'm usually the only one lately.

Really? I still run into a quite a few of them every game. I have seen more counter UAV's lately too.

Also, it's not bitching, but I love blowing up the care package helicopters before they drop the package. :biglaugh

I've said it before and I feel it still applies. I fucking hate the ability to open up the guide while you are looking at the score board. If I wanted to fucking look at someone's gamercard, I would go to my recent players.

5 hours of zombies, yet again, wasted because my friend tried swapping weapons while looking at the score board. On the LAST DAMN STEP for Tower of Babble. All we had to do was place turbines. One person had to walk to Bus Depot and get a turbine and walk to diner. Simple enough. But noooo.

If he wasn't one of my best friends, I would have screamed at him. He's holding the last zombie at town, and MULTIPLE TIMES pulls up the guide from swapping weapons. We are both ADD so we tend to tap a lot of buttons while bored. But come on! Multiple times he pulled up the guide from the score board and one time it gets him down. From there, everything fucking went downhill. After he dies, every round for the next 6 rounds, someone dies. Someone always decides to stay behind and gets downed while none of us can get back to revive him. In the end, the final round we survived, I finally die and I was the one with the Ray Gun.

None of us are bad at zombies. They just do fucking stupid things and end up getting downed. I had 1 down the entire match, round 17 no perks.

/rant!

I'll be surprised if anyone even reads all that. I'm just venting after at least 20 hours of zombies gone to waste.

I'm on my way to prestige the FHJ-18 AA for a third time. Love it :woop:

But you can online prestige a gun twice.:confused:

Anyway, are that any FFA normals in here? I've played FFA frequently since MW2. I'm almost always #1, if not top 3. But to me, BO2's FFA feels so... strange. I don't get that rush anymore from running around. There seems to be less gun-on-gun skill and more watching your corners and dodging all those betties and shock charges. Also, the maps just seem too complicated for FFA, I'm shot in my back so often that in MW2, I could get a Pavelow just running around no problem to struggling to get a UAV in BO2 because I have to spin in a full circle to make sure there isn't someone tailing me.