The worst game you've ever bought?

eXoTiC Zebes0

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can say a game for another console, I'd have to go with Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii. First game I bought for that console, and got rid of it the next day. It was awful. For the 360 I guess it'd be Guitar Hero 2. I love the Guitar Hero franchise, but I can't stand GH2. Be it the covers of 90% of the songs, or the atrocious engine compared to all of the other Guitar Hero games, theres just too many reasons to explain why I dislike it.

The only reason I hang on to it is to play the occasional Jordan on expert because it's fun to play, and it's one of my favorite songs.

I've played some shitty games for the 360, but Blade Kitten episode 1 is by far the worst I've played for the system so far. I'd rather play Fintastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer then that piece of garbage again. 1,200 points wasted.

Outside that, I GOTTA go with E.T. for the Atari 2600. Not even Superman 64 can compare to how much fail this game protrudes. Simply horrible...

UFC 2010. fucking terrible.

What's wrong with it?

Outside that, I GOTTA go with E.T. for the Atari 2600. Not even Superman 64 can compare to how much fail this game protrudes. Simply horrible...

Didn't Atari gather al the copies they hadn't sold and seal them underground or something?

Anyway, either TMNT or King Kong, pick one of them. Horrible things. Actually, TMNT, it was to broken.